He Teases For a Reason (707/Luciel Choi x Yoosung Kim)

Requested by: ColourlessNight

_______________

"He teases for a reason." Yoosung told himself as he looked in the mirror.

Yoosung was placing his pins in his hair and styling it to make it look nice. The male was talking to himself in the mirror. Why? Seven was teasing him last night about god knows what. His cooking maybe? Honestly he forgot why he teasing him. Something about last night's teasing was very... Alluring for the both of them.

Sometimes Yoosung found himself saying sensual things to Seven. Of course Seven could reply back in a kid-like manner. But he didn't, he mixed in teasing and flirting. That was extremely attractive for Yoosung. What is he feeling though? Liking the person who teases 24/7 is crazy, right?

Maybe he actually liked him for his personality. Seven was a jokester but under all of that he's cold inside. No matter how much help he received, he was still cold. Though under all of that coldness he saw gold lying in his heart. Amazed Yoosung was, he became obsessed with his true self.

"Seven, why do you tease me?" Yoosung asked.

Seven looked up from his phone then took a sip from his coffee, "You're adorable, that's why. I like it when your face gets all red."

"The truth, please?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I want you to stop teasing me. It's annoying and it sometimes can hurt. Understand?"

He sighed, "Listen I really, really, really like you. I don't know how to say it so I tease you."

Yoosung's face went red, "That's why?!"

"Yeah it is, I know you feel the same way. I heard it from Zen." He sighed.

"How?"

"You were talking to yourself."

"Oh."

"Anyways, is this a date now?" The redhead asked.

Yoosung smiled, "Sure."