"Yes,sire." I nod and he smiled. "My love is in a great deal of pain cause of one of you." I said and they had fear in their eyes.

"And if she dies..." He trailed off. "That's a mystery. My pack members you better hope your princess doesn't die or you'll be in one hell of some pain."

"She won't die." The queen spoke up. "And I'm not a fan of torture. You guys know this. I hate anything of the sort. But when we do find you I will get my turn. And I have many ideas of torture. Having a mother who was an assassin came in handy and she taught me many things. But know this..." She stood from their seat. "If my daughter do die and we find out who did this. I don't car who you are I will make sure you die and your fucking family is slaughtered too." She said and picked up her skirt and walk out the room.

"You may leave." He said and they turned and began to leave and whispered.

"Jack." The king said. "Have the guards close the gates and make sure no one leaves this palace." He nods and left. The king stood and looked at me. "Lets go see my daughter." He said and I follow behind him.

Once we get to the room the guards opened the doors. Aphrodite was laying in bed gripping the sheets. I have Maria take Dimitri somewhere else. She coughed and I see blood fill her mouth. She clawed at the bed and I frowned.

"Theo." Her voice rang out in my head and I frowned.

"My love are you ok?"

"The blood...its to much!"

"What do you mean?"

I looked at her once again and see it. She was choking on her own blood. She clawed at the bed and tears ran down her face. I rush to her side with her father and we held her sit up and she threw up the blood and I frowned. She was to weak to move up on her own.

"Thank you." She mumbled and her voice cracked.

Aphrodite pov

I looked at my father. He cried at my bed side and I frowned. Theodore left the room for a while. I began to cough and fathers head snapped up. He helped me up and I threw up in a bucket.

"Papa I do not wish to die." I cried and he shook his head.

"Your not going to die." He said and rubbed my cheek.

"Father I wish to move around." I said and he looked at the doctor.

"Angela?"

"She may be in a little pain in she walks."

"A wheelchair." I mumbled and they nod.

"I'll have Theodore fetch your old one." Father said and I nod.

"Ok."

They helped me sit up and I swung my legs off the bed and whimpered. Theodore came in with the wheelchair and moved it to my side. He helped me up and I move and sit in it.

"I'm so cold." I mumbled and they grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my shoulder. I smiled looked at them.
"I wish to explore." I said and they nod. I held the bucket in my hand and looked down at it. "So much blood."

"Where to first," Father asked. "Princess?"

"Mother. I wish to see my mother first." I whispered and he nods pushing me. The nurse opened the door and they wheeled me through. I looked up and down the hall and smiled. "What's this?"

"It must be the work of your siblings." Father said.

The halls was decorated with flowers and ribbons and other things. It was like I was walking to a fairy tale land. I smiled and touched on of the ribbons.