AN - sup guys!!! Still not supposed to be doing this...FML...FTS

~

I was still worried about that one girls threat to mine and Jake's relationship. Even though Jake said this should pass I don't think so.....

I was at my house when the door bell rang.
"Coming!" I yelled. I open the door and Bianca was standing in the doorway. "What do you want?" I ask sticking my nose up like I smelled something terrible, which was her perfume.
"Oh I don't know maybe Jake!" She said.
"Your not getting him! He's mine!" I said. She laughed.
"Oh sweetie, no. Not for long. Watch your back. I warned you. Tootles!" She tired and walked away. I shut the door and leaned against it. I reached down to text Jake but my phone wasnt there. No f*#%ing way. She did not. She fricking stole my phone!!!

I ran down to the skate park to see if Jake was there and he was. He was looking down at his phone with a scowl.
"Jake you won't believe what happpned!!"
"Who's Johnny?"
"Excuse me?"
"Oh don't even! I have the text to prove!"
"What are you talking about!?"
"Look," he showed me the text that I didn't send.  This is what it said:

Riles: hey johnny! Do u wanna come over tonight?
Riles: oops wrong person. Tootles!

"Jake do I ever say tootles?! Sound familiar?"
"I don't know Riley. I'll talk to you later," he said dropping down into the half pipe. I was close to tears. Wait, Riley? He never calls me Riley. He always calls me Riles. Could this be it?

I stormed out of he park and road back to find Bianca.

Of course she was shopping.

"You little brat!!" I said storming up to her.
"Hi pumpkin! I said watch your back." Then she cackled like a witch. "I'll be nice and give you your phone back my work here is done!" She said placing my phone in my hand. "Tootles!"

I could just scream.