(8)

This is Jake
*Jake's POV*

Wow.

I totally blew her off. I had no idea that she felt that way. I felt like a jerk.

Oh. Wait. I am a a jerk. UGGGHHHH

I banged my head against the door.

I walked up the stairs to my room and face planted on my bed.

I picked my phone and decided to text Riley.

Me: hey Riles I'm really sorry about earlier I had no Idea u felt this way.
Riley:........
Me: please say something :(
Riley: I don't know what to say Jake. I'm really mad at you right now.
Jake: I know I know and you have every right to be. But please. I'm sorry.

*Riley's POV*

I looked down at the message and sighed.

I didn't know what emotion would fit right now.

I was happy that he liked me but then again I was mad/sad that he lied and blew me off.

I just laid on my bed, not doing and thing.

I was just about to take the pups on a walk when the doorbell rang.

Great.

*Jake's POV*

She opened the door and gave me her sassy look. She put her hands on her hips and glared at me. She was so adorable when she did that.
"Uhh hi. Can I come in?" I asked fiddling with my board.
"I was just about to take the dogs for a walk," Riley said stepping out of the door with her board and the pups.
"Can I come with you?"
"Whatever," she said shoving one of the leashed in my hand.

We rode down the street. in silence for what seemed like forever.
"I'm sorry," I said breaking the silence. "I really didn't know you felt that way about me," I said stopping so we could talk.
"Save it, Jake," Riley said, her eyes glossing over.

We rode back completely quiet with the dogs running in front of us.

We got to her doorstep and she took the leash from my hand. She unlocked the door and was about to step inside.
"Wait. Before you go I need to do something," I said.
"Shoot."
With out warning I pressed my lips against hers. Surprisingly she didn't pull away.

We finally synchronized our lips. I gently licked her bottom lip and she giggled.

We finally pulled away breathing heavily. She smiled.

"So I'll see you tomorrow at the skate park?" She asked.
"I'll be there," I said. Riley stood on her tippy-toes to give my a quick peck. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair before going back inside.

I could hear her squeel from inside. I chuckled and rode away on my skateboard.

Heyyy!!

Omg that was so cute! (Hopefully)

Kk byyyye

Xoxo

Faith