Hey!! This pic there is what I imagined Riley would look like.
#goalsaf
*3 weeks later*

I took a deep breath and dropped in the bowl at the skatepark. I did a really cool trick and landed it. I got a lot of shocked looks. I smiled and tried to hold in my excitment because that was the first time I got it.
"Great job Riles!" Someone said making me jump.
"Gosh Jake! You always scare me!" I said playfully smacking him. He opened his arms and I hugged him.

Jake and I had gotten to be really close friends. He was basically my brother that I never had.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over today?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.
"Sure!" I said.
"Great! I'll pick you up around 12 o'clock?" Jake suggested.
"Sounds good," I said. He smiled and rode away on his board. I turned around and rode out the other exit.

Of course I tried to look my best. I still kinda liked Jake. I picked out a navy blue shirtdress and tied a navy blue and red fanel around my waist. I decided to do smokey eye makeup with a dark red lip color. I slipped on my high top Adidas.

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I grabbed my gray beanie, put it on a and ran down the stairs. I opened the door and Jake was standing in the doorway. He looked at me in awe.
"Wow. Riley. You look great," he breathed. I looked down at my feet.
"Thanks," I said blushing.
"So should we go?" Jake asked stepping out of the way. I smiled at him and walked out the door.