*Riley's POV*
(Then next day)

I woke up happy as ever. I threw off the sheets. I grabbed my 'Nirvana' muscle tee and and put on my ripped black jeans. And a pair of my white converse. I ran to the bathroom put makeup on and brushed my teeth.

I basically flew out the door.

I zoomed by people on the sidewalks and the street, swerving in between parked cars.

I got to the Jake's house and rang the doorbell. He stepped outside wearing jeans that were ripped at the knees and black shirt that had the Y&R symbol on it.

We rode down to the skatepark, see who was faster.

We arrived at the skatepark and we started showing each other tricks.
"You wanna practice the fakie 360 flip," he asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. If I fell one more time that would be the death of me.

I got back on my board and did all the tricks in the right order. And you guessed it, I fell. Straight on my butt. I just laid there on the ground all sprawled out. I looked up and Jake was slightly laughing. He held his hand out for me to take it. I took it and he pulled me off of the ground.
"Thanks," I said brushing myself off.
"No problem," Jake said. "You wanna try again?" I gave him a 'really?' look and he laughed. "Come on Riles, for me," he said handing me my board that had rolled away. I signed and got back on the board.
I crouched down and leaned slightly on the direction I wanted the board to go. I popped the board and shoved it with both feet. I slightly tapped the heelside of the board, making it flip. I let the board go in a 360° motion. I caught the board and bent my knees to absorb the impact.
I landed it perfectly.

I was so happy I jumped into Jake's arms. He laughed and hugged me back.
"Good job, Riles! Awesome!" He said. I smiled and hugged him again.