*Riley's POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling happy and energetic. I ran down the stairs with my 2 German Shepard pups, Cooper and Bandit close behind. I grabbed a apple and ran back up to my room to text Jake.

Me: hey Jake!! I had a really great time yesterday!!
Jake: yeah me too! We should do that again sometime.
Me: awesome! Hey you gonna be at the skatepark today?
Jake: no sry. Got plans with the fam. :/
Me: ok that's cool. Txt u l8r.
Jake: k bye.

I sighed and put my phone on my bedside table. The pups came bounding in my room, Cooper jumping on Bandit. I laughed and decided I'd just go to the skatepark anyways.

I grabbed a maroon sweater, black ripped skinny jeans, and of course, my black vans.

I rode my board down the sidewalk, swerving back and forth.

I arrived at the park and surprisingly not many people were there. As usual I was the only girl.

I started at the series of stairs and bent my knees, getting ready to jump. I jumped, doing a Ollie landing it perfectly. I swerved in between hills, ramps, and rails. I did a couple tricks landing them all. And I got a couple impressed looks from people.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Um hi you might recognize me, I'm  Jake's friend, Kian." He said holding his hand out for me to shake it. I shook it.
"I'm Riley," I said. He smiled at me.
"I know. Jake talks about you all the time," Kian said. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.
"Oh really. Like what?" I said taking a drink from my water bottle.
"Bruh he's totally in love with you," he said. I almost chocked and died right there on the spot.
"What?!" I said grabbing some nearby people's attention.
"Yeah he always talks about you and says how nice and pretty you are," he said making my heart melt. Its so nice to hear that he said those awesome things about me.

Kian and I got to talking and he seems really cool.
"Ok. This is gonna sound really dumb but I just realized that You're Kian and Jake's initials are JC. ya know like the youtubers Kian and JC," I said. We both laughed at my dumb observation I made.
"Yeah we get that a lot," he chuckled. I looked down at my phone.
"Hey I better get going," I said getting up from the bench.
"Yeah me too," he said.
"Well it was nice meeting you," I said riding away.

Hey y'all!!

Wow. Riley knows!!

What's gonna happen?

What will Jake think about it?

Faith