*Riley's POV*

He likes me.

He likes me.

I still couldn't believe it.

I collapsed on my bed and smiled. The pups jumped on the bed and cuddled up next to me. I hugged them and they licked my cheeks.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I got up and started jumping like a 12 year old fangirl.

*Jake's POV*

He told her.

He legit told her.

I got a text from Kian saying this.

Kian: don't hate me but I told her.
Me: what did you say.....??
Kian: I told her that you liked her. Sorry don't kill me.
Me: why would you do that???!!
Kian: idk she was just there.

I threw my head down my pillow and groaned.

Great. Now she probably though I was creepy or something.

Suddenly my doorbell rang. I didn't bother answer it because I knew it was her.

*Riley's POV*

I rang the doorbell and waited a couple minutes.

No answer.

I rang the doorbell 5-6 times in a row.
"Jake! I know you're in there! Just please open the door! I need to talk to you!" I said banging on the door.

Finally he answered.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He moved aside so I could walk in. I stepped inside admiring all the skateboards on the walls.
"Listen. Kian told me that you like me. Is it true?" I asked.
"Pssshhh no! Just as a friend."

Wow.

Punched in the gut.

I knew he was lying because he was the worst liar ever but it still hurt.
"Well. Just letting you know, I liked you," I said storming off and slamming the door behind me.

I don't know what hurt more. The fact that he lied to me or he just shot me down.