(12)

Hey I took that pic ↑ in Monterey, California. :) just lettin you know
*Cameron's POV*

"So...What do you think?" I asked stepping out of Riley's walk-in closet.
"Omg!! Dude you look adorable,"she said as I looked in the mirror.
I was wearing a black halter crop top with a red flanel, black high waisted shorts and red high top converse.

"And the finally touch," she said putting a gray Neff beanie on my head.
"Eh," I said walking out the door.
"What no!! You're suppose admire my work not just say 'eh'!" She joked. We both started laughing.

We rode pass the gates of the skatepark and met Jake and Kian by the half-pipe.
"Hey," Riley said giving Jake a quick kiss.
I look back at Kian and he was already staring at me.
"Hi," he awkwardly said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hi," I said. We awkwardly stood there not saying anything.
"Uhh you look pretty today," Kian said Turning a light shade of pink.
"Thanks," I said and I smiled at him.
"You wanna show me what you can do?" He said motioning to the half-pipe. I smiled at him and got on the half-pipe. I dropped in. When I got to the lip I planted one hand on the lip of the wall and brought the board over my head with the opposite arm.

"Not bad, Cam," he said standing next to me on the ramp.
"Thanks."

The sun was setting now and Kian and I were sitting on the ledge of the ramp over looking the ocean.

Riley and Jake had gone off somewhere else probably walking the streets of Santa Cruz. We were the only ones at the park and it was awesome. You could hear the soft sound of the waves hitting the shore.

I looked over and Kian took his helmet off placing it beside him. I laughed.
"What?" He asked.
"You hair," I giggled. I reached over and fixed his brown hair.
"Thanks," he said, his beautiful brown eyes staring into mine. "Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?"
I probably blushed so hard that I looked like a ripe tomato.
"Just you," I said resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and rested his head on mine.

Life was good.

Heyy!!

Omg Cameron and Kian finally have a thing!!

#kiron
Xoxo

Faith