(10)

Heyo! This is Cameron (read to find out who that is)
Wow. 10 chapters already!

*RILEY'S POV*

I got up the next morning and decided to go to the skatepark. I didn't invite Jake because things were really getting really awkward between us. I like him and he likes me but we don't want things to go downhill, like what if something bad happens and we break up then our friendship would be ruined.

I got to the park hoping to find Kian so we could talk but sadly he wasn't there. There wasn't a lot of people there anyways.

I sat a the edge of the bowl, my feet dangling below me. Suddenly a see someone do a awesome trick and landed it flawlessly. I got up to see who it was and surprisingly it was a girl.
"Wow. That was sick!" I said. She took off her helmet and ran her fingers through her hair.
"Thanks!" She held out her hand for me to shake it and I did.
"I'm Riley Crawford and you are...?"
"Cameron. Cameron Davis. And yeah I'm new here. I just moved here from New Jersey."
"Wow. All the way from New Jersey. That's cool," I said.

Cameron and I really hit it off and now we were best friends.

I was talking with Cam when someone tapped me on the shoulder.
"Oh hey Kian! This is my friend Cameron," I said introducing them. Cameron was practically drooling. That make me giggle.
"Hey I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over and watch the Dew Tour?" I suggested. They nodded their heads in agreement.
"Is Jake gonna come?" Kian asked.
"Oooo who's Jake?" Cameron asked me nudging me.
"Its her booooyyfriend," Kian said laughing.
"Shut up he's not my boyfriend," I said punching him in the arm.

We all settled in and guess who I got sat next to. Yep, Jacob Conner Bailey.
I looked over at Cameron and she was talking and laughing with Kian. That made me smile. I think it was love at first sight.

We were watch the pro skateboarders doing awesome tricks and landing them flawlessly. We ooo'd and aww'd at the flawless tricks.

*30 minutes later*
"Hey I'll be right back," Jake said getting up from his seat and leaving the room. Cameron and Kian both looked at me and I gave them a ' I didn't do anything why you looking at me?' look.

I got up and checked all the rooms and I couldn't find him. Finally I checked the rec room. There he was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram. I came up behind him and rested my arms on his shoulders. He slightly jumped and I giggled.
"Whatcha doin?"I asked.
"Nothing really," he said. I went around the couch and sat next to him.
"What are we?" He asked staring into my eyes. "Ever since we kissed I couldn't get my mine off of you. I couldn't even do a Ollie without falling," he said and I laughed, my cheeks getting hot.
"I don't want to say something and break your your heart...," I said staring into his beautiful chestnut brown eyes. Before I knew it he leaned in, our lips crashing together.

Our lips were moving in sync and I smiled against his lips.
"I love you," he said. I smiled and tangled my fingers in his dirty-blond hair.
"I love you too," I said. Just as I said that the door flew open. I pulled away and Kian and Cam were standing in the doorway, their jaws basically touching the ground.
"Woo way to go JAKE!!" Kian said and we all bursted in fits of laughter.

Heyy peoplez!!

That was so cute!!

I tried to make this one as long as possible because i thought my other ones were really short.

Kk. Byye xoxo

Faith