out cold

audreys p.o.v

as soon as i found out i drove to the hospital. as i sit in the waiting room, i call charlie and noahs parent, telling them he was in a car accident. they finally let me see him ,they led me t o his room. it was a nice white, cordial , hospital. there he sat, bruised and bloodied.i took a seat next to him.

"ma'am. noah foster, he is not expected to make it and most likely will not. do you want to pull the plug ?"

"no!"

i then began to scream.

'do you want to pull the plug?'

i was asked this everyweek. i never went home, charlie brought me food but i beraly ever ate it. a month in, they began to ask me everyday. it had been almost six months sense he went in a comma. thats when i had her. rachel. noah always said he liked the name. but, even two years after she was born he didnt wake up.

"momma!"

rachel ran to me. she had finally began to talk, i decided she should see her dad. she had been asking about him for some time now. so i took her there. i opened the door for her.

"daddy!"

her smile turned to a frown when she sat in the chair next to noah.

"daddy? daddy im here!! wake up now! daddy!"

she began to scream and cry as i comforted her and cried along with her. she then grabbed his hand and gave him small kisses on the nose. thats when i heard a mumble, someone mumbled 'five more minutes'