first day gone.

noahs p.o.v

i woke up late, knowing i wasnt going to school today. i got audrey into this, i could at least  accompany her. so, sense i woke up at ten, i was going to get her lunch. i knew where she lived, mainly because we were partners on a project and next monday i was going to come over...but why not now! as i hop in my car, i look in the rear view mirror , checking my hair. 

i look fine.

not good enough for her, youll never be good enough.

ok, god calm you tits noah. i look fine.

i stopped arguing with myslef and decided to go get sandwiches and chips. \

as i pull into the store parking lot, i notice theres only three people here. after getting out of the car, i make my way inside. the door bell goes off and the cashier looks over to the door. its a familiar face... i stare, not realizing i am, i tilt my head, still thinking.

"NOAH! THATS WHO IT IS!"

the person yells, she had short red hair, she wore and red flannel and black leggings, quite cute but nothing compared to audrey. thats it!

"charlie! hey..i uh,.. forgot who you were there."

she laughed.i walked over the where the chips and bread were.

"so, hows naudrey going.?"

"n-naudrey? hey jo said something like that, our waiter! what does it mean?" 

i was confused and she seemed to notice that, she just laughed, before answering,

" audrey x noah, ya know. your ship name."

i blushed.

"w-why wo-would you ship u-us?"

when ever i get embarrassed, i stutter. she laughed once more, before grabbing a bag of doritos.

"i saw audrey eating these the other day, i suggest getting her these."

"h-how did you know?" 

"i could guess, theres no way YOUD be skipping school, unless its important. and shes important to you." 

i blushed once more before grabbing the bag, along with bread and bologna. she checked me out, still talking about ' naudrey'.

once i reached her house, i grabbed the bags and went to the front door, praying one of her parents didnt answer. 

i rung the door bell. i heard something loud fall, then louder foot steps. the door opened to see a excited looking audrey.

"noah?"

"hey, i uh..i got some lunch! i uh..i felt bad for getting you into this so.. could we-"

" noah, do you wanna watch doctor strange with me? and eat?"

i nodded and she smiled,  opening the door so i could fit through. once we were inside i set the food on her table by the couch. we both sat down, i made us both sandwiches while she got the movie ready.

"DORITOS!" 

i heard her yell. i smiled, thank charlie. the movie began.

by the end of the movie , audrey had fallen asleep on my shoulder. i didnt want to move. i wanted to stay here forever...with her.

and at this moment i realized..i had a crush on audrey jensen.

-----------------------

hellu! im going to write one more, making up for the previous days not updating. so if you have any suggestions ....comment or dm me.

i know people are upset over the elections, i as well. so i want you all to be happy. i know people are scared for their future, but please smile, be happy it will be okay. :)