food! and beaches

noahs p.o.v

after swimming in the ocean for about an hour,we decided to go get food! yay! im sorry, ill stop now and continue with what we are doing.

"how about slammin donuts?"

"its lunch charlie!"

jo screamed at charlie.

i laughed , its cute how much they fight. i ship them..its funny that they ship us when they are clearly love each other, i laugh at the thought.

"what?"

audrey asks smiling.

"just thinking about a serial killer meme."

she smiles at me. we continue to walk until we reach this cafe. we all walk in and take a seat on a couch. a couch! such a odd thing to have in a coffee shop! i laugh again, getting weird looks from everyone . we ordered, i got a coffee and a cookie. we finally got our food after, what felt like hours, which was just ten minutes.after attacking our food and discussing what to do next, we decided to go shop then go to the  beach.so once we payed, we went to the next shop. as soon as we got in the building, charlie and jo went to go look at magnets. audrey and i decided to look at shirts, maybe even get one. as we walk over there we hear,

"awwww!! we should get this for them for  when they become a couple!"

"jesus christmas ,charlie needs help."

audrey laughs.after thirty minutes of looking at shirts we got a matching shirt ,  that looks like a jersey thats   cerulean blue, it reads 'cali' and '84'. after paying we finally went back to the room to get changed. 

i hated wearing bathing suits mainly because i was freezing, but also because of something i read about the sun burning your skin off, ya know..fears.Audrey took her sweet time, so about twenty minutes after everyone else got changed, she finally got out of the bathroom. Soon after, we left to go to the beach.once we found a place to put our stuff, i ran out in the ocean, along with audrey, jo and charlie.we were in there for a good ten or five minutes before something slimy touched me. i screeched like a girl.

"something freakin' touched me!"

i screamed.

everyone laughed, except audrey. audreys face went pale as she screamed and ran out of the water. i laughed slightly before walking after her. leaving charlie and jo in the ocean, alone.she didnt want to go back in the ocean, so we abided for them to get out of the ocean. just after they got out, we decided to go back to the room and rest.

------------------------------

hellu! sorry it was kind of short :/ hope ya liked i tho! 

-serenity