five day get away

( TIME SKIP; ONE MONTH LATER)

AUDREYS P.O.V

noah, jo , charlie and i have grown closer over the past month. jake and lucifer have not dared to mess with us. everything  was back to normal. though, i started to feel..something..torwards noah..l-love? maybe. we were all sitting on the couch.

"so charlie and i are going to california for five days, just to get away. do you two wanna go?"

jo and charlie looked happy, like they wanted us to go.

" sure, im in." noah said, nodding. " audrey?"

"yeah sure. id love to."

" okay, we're leaving tomorrow."

-next day--

"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!" 

was the first thing i heard in the morning.

i groaned.

"charlie shut up!"

" no, no,no princess. we're leaving today."

i jumped out of the bed and ran to the car. after getting settled in, noah and i were sitting in the back on the car , while jo and charlie were sitting in the front. as she started to drive, i realized how early it was. five am, dang. i tried laying down in ten different positions, failing each time. noah must of noticed because he put his  arm around me, letting me lay on his shulder. and this is what i loved. being here. with him. 

at this moment, i realized  i had a crush on noah foster.

----------------------------

sorry its so short, its kinda late and im freezing in my living room XD so i wanna go to bed :3 hope ya enjoyed :D i may or may not be foreshadowing .....nahhh X3