loneliness

audreys p.o.v

i woke up , only able to see white. i dont remember how i got here, or even where i am. i sit up to see a doctor and..noah?

"audrey!"

noah yelled and ran up to mw.

"w-what happened?"

"charlie dozed off while driving.."

"are you okay? is she okay? is jo okay-"

"yes, im fine. im not sure about them..i havnt seen them."

the doctor interrupted,

"well, um charlie is okay, just a mild concussion, not too bad though. she wont remember anything from the past two hours. noah had a few scratches from glass, audrey you have a fractured rib and a deep cut in your leg,  will, which is the person she hit, is okay, he just has a small cut,emma was okay too, she just had a bruise, -"

"WHAT ABOUT JO?"

at this point, i started to raise my voice.

"um, well noah you might want to sit down."

he obliged.and i braced myself, for what might come next.

"jo..she died from her imjuries , she had a deep cut across her stomach and-"

his word were interrupted by, me screaming and crying.

"this cant be true..its not true..maybe im just in a coma..myabe im dreaming.."

i tried to make up exuses, any, they didnt have to even be logical..but anything than what is actually happening.

"does charlie..k-know?"

i manage to choke out between sobs, as noah held me, crying in  shoulder as well.

"no, we were hoping you would tell her..."

"MY FRIEND JUST DIED AND YOU FREAKIN' WANT TO TELL HER WHEN I CANT EVEN TAKE IT MYSELF."

i screamed once more. then charlie walked in and smiled.

"hey, glad to see you two are okay," she frowned. " im so sorry, i cant do this act..its all my fault." 

she began to cry.

"um charlie, not-...not all of us were so lucky."

my voice cracked.

"wh-what? j-jo?"

"jos.." i couldnt look in charlies eyes, i just couldnt , i looked away. "..shes gone."

everything went quite, not actually, i just zoned everyone out. nothing mattered anymore. we got to see her one last time, we walked into her room.

charlie let all of us go first. i walked up to her and hugged her, letting my tears fall on her.

" hey joey! i know you hated me calling you that."

i let out a sad laugh.

"i hope ya' know i love you sooo much. as my best friend of course...lifes going to be really hard with out you ya' know. why couldnt you just hang on a little longer? why!"

i began to scream , at a lifeless body.

noah pulled me back, in tears. he walked up to her and began to whisper.. nobody heard. but i didnt jude. once we were done, we left the room for charlie. we sat in the waiting room as i cry into noahs shoulder.

charlies p.o.v

i layed on the bed next to her.

"hey joahannah! im sorry that...that i never got to tell you how i felt, properly. well i..i love you jo harvelle. ive loved you for a long a-s time! and i saw a future with you,  our kids and little naudrey kids runnin' around everywhere. but i guess, sense i was being selfish , we cant have that. and god knows, i really wanted that for us. i love you, so godd-nm,couldnt you just hang on a little bit longer? or...way longer. i will love forever and always my dear, even if you dont-"

"she does."

the doctor interrupted me, i hadnt even realized he was there.

"how do you know?"

"it was her last words ma'am. ' i love you charlie'."

hearing that broke my heart but, made it whole again.

she loved me.

i killed her.

its all my fault

--------------

well,well,well..im gonna get murdered today!  tbh, while wrighting this...i cried..like alot.