unpacking

audreys p.o.v

we had just pulled in to the drive way.

By we, i mean my dad and i.

He looked over at me smiling, before whispering,

"honey...honey, wake up...we're here."

He shook me gently. i groaned softly , before sitting  up.

"mk." i mumbled.

We got out of the car, and put everything in the house.

After sortining the boxs by rooms, i started to unpack. Let me help you picture my room,my walls were dark purple ,with band posters posted all over the walls, pictures of me and my previous girlfriend gina too.  so after unpacking, i jumped on the bed face first, not wanting to go to school tomorrow. Suprisingly, all the stress put me to sleep.

i woke up to 'carry on my wayward son - kansas' playing through the room. I sat up and reached for my phone, it said 'gina'. i answered the call.

"hellu."

"hey, um...so i dont think this whole long distant relation hip will work, that and i may have cheated on you, but lets not talk about that. Hows your hou-."

" ok, b.tch, i think you should go now. I honestly don't care."

And with that I hung up.
That's what I do, pretend I don't care. Even though it's killing me inside.
I groaned,looking at the clock.
'9:47'
Oh sh.t! School starts at 9!
I jump out of bed, running around my room. I threw on a red and black flannel with black skinny jeans. I ran out the door, grabbing me keys.

I pulled into the school, I was probably in my first period by now. Halfway through it, but still there. I went the main office.

"Wow,  honey..you're really late.  Name?"

The lady said in shock.

"Audrey jensen." I mumbled.

She smiled, handing me a piece of paper.

As I walk to my first period, I look through my schedule.  My first period says,

Mr.watson|room 221b|subject: health.

So I make my way to room 221b. I finally  find it. Reaching for the door knob, the door opens before I can open  it. I run into the person who opens the door and fall.

" own! You di-"

Then I see his face.

He's hot!

"Oh , my god! I'm so sorry."

He holds his hand out to help me up, I take it.

"Names noah, sorry I was on my way to detention."

He blushed.

"Audrey, and why were you  going to detention?"

He blushed again.

"I was talking about...um..serial  killers in class."

I giggled.

"Ok, I should get to class, see ya' around noah."

I pushed past him into the class room.

"And you, must be audrey Jensen. Late on your first day."

After the teacher saying my name, the students began to whisper.i sighed,  saying,

" yes! I kissed a girl! So freakin' what!?"

I hissed before sitting in a chair towards the back of the class.
The first period went by fast. But, when the bell rang, I was SO ready to get out of there. I shoved all my papers in my bag and ran out of the class room. I looked at my schedule,
Humm Mr. Branson. History? Room 304y.

I walked for awhile, pushing through kids,  trying to get to class. Gina breaking up with me was eating me alive the whole time. Once I finally  reached the room, I walked in. There was two seats open.

"Hello, you're audrey,  correct? Well you can either sit by will, or noah."

That's an obvious  question. I walked to the he back and sat next to noah.
He didn't seem to notice I had sat there, so I said,

"Hey, stranger"

I guess  that scared him cus he jumped and curled into a ball. He then looked over and saw me.

"Oh, h-hey."

I was silent,  but then laughed.

We talked about what teachers and kids to not mess with. Mr.branson finally started class.

"Ok, today were going to talk about  the 'illuminati'" he wrote it on the board.  All the kids laughed, but noah grinned. He raised his hand.

"Yes."

"I have a theory!"

He was so excited it was adorable.

He told his theory about the illuminati.

The class ended. I had one more class til lunch. Turns out me and noah had most the classes together.
Next we had mrs.novak.
Class went by fast and we went to lunch. We ate lunch together and I met his friend Emma and Eli. They're pretty nice I ship them. But Emma dating Elis cousin, who's a douche.

The rest of they day was done in a flash, i went home and went to bed.

_______

Sorry, I had to clean my room halfway through writing this.  I'll probably update sooner or later. Yesssss sherlock and supernatural  references:)

 i forgot to publish -_-