fighting and falling

audreys p.o.v

-dream-

he kissed my cheek,

" hey honey," noah said.

wait noah!?

"hey babe." i replied, but  it wasnt me .

a little girl then ran up to him, saying,

"dadddyyyyy!"

he then said,

"hey rache."

rache? who!?

i woke up,

i looked over to my clock wich said,

'12:00 am'

i thought it was morning, luckily it was not so i went back to bed.

-----8:00 am-------

once again 'carry on my wayward son' started to play through out the room.

i jumped up, ready to see noah.

thats odd, i hate school...why do i want to go?

i threw on a plain white shirt, with a leather jacket and black leggings. After grabbing a apple, i made my way out the door. I should mention dad wasnt around alot, he has to work alot because he can beraly provide for us, so he has to have two jobs.

Once i pulled into the school it was 8:30. classes start at nine. so i had awhile to find noah and talk. as i get out of the car, i hear yelling. the doors open at 8:40 , so kids normally werent here. i look around to find the source of the sound, only to find two jocks surrounding a kid. stuff like this p.sses me off. so, i storm over there, only to find the kid being noah.

"hey! d.ckwads! leave him alone!" i scream.

"oh, noah! is this your girlfriend!?" the one with the dark hair said.

noah stayed quite, but i wasnt going to,

" maybe i am! what are you going to do about douche? leave him alone, or else!" i hissed.

noah looked as surprised as the other two.

"j-jake please, dont get her into this. your p.ssed at me,"  noah managed to stutter out.

'jake' looked back at him ,the the other kid.

"she did it to her self." jake laughed, then walked to noah, throwing a punch.

my protective instincts kicked in, and i launched myself at jake, tackling him to the ground. he shrieked like a girl.  i threw a punch to  his nose, making it bleed, in my previous school, i took self defense, i threw one more punch before being pulled off by a teacher.

"audrey jensen, jake fitzgerald, lucifer..err..lastname and noah foster, office now!"

i turned to the three and smirked, before shrugging and following mr. watson to the office, the others following.

we all sat outside while the principal, mr. shurley, or chuck, talked to jake.

he walked out, looking petrified. 

"luci. he wants you."

jake looked at me,

" you got me a weak of suspension!"

he hissed.

when he walked away, me and noah began to laugh like idiots.

'luci' walked out, with an angered look on his face.

" chick, he wants you." he said looking at me.

i walked in.

"hello ms. jensen. sit down."

i nodded and obliged.

"so, what happened?"

"well, i came to school early, when i got there i heard yelling. this kind of stuff makes me mad, bullying,beating. so i walked over there. once o got over there, i yelled at them them to stop. they then asked if i was his girlfriend,i answered and he punched noah after some dialogue. so my instincts kicked in and i tackled him. you know the rest."

"hmmmm. thank you ms.jensen. go home, you have a two day suspension."

i walked out of the room and to noah.

i smiled.

"hey,  i was suspended for two days. but ill be back friday."

he smiled back.

"thanks you audrey, so much. no ones  ever stood up for me before."

i just nodded and smiled, before walking away. i had to head home, my dad would be p.ssed, but i did it for noah and thats all that matters. that hes happy and okay.