Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Family Issues

"Tina?" Rosemary said, with a hint of anxiousness in her voice. Tina turned to her. "Yes, Ms. Graves. Your father has been so worried finding you."

She then turned to Newt. "And who are you?" asked Tina to him, who had a anxious look plastered on his face.

"Newt Scamander." He introduced quickly. "Rose!" She heard a familiar sound. Alexander.

She turned to see him running to her with worry visible in his face. "Rose, I was worried! I couldn't find you amidst the No-Maj crowd." He hesitated when he saw Tina and Newt staring at him. He looked embarrassed. "Sorry."

"Mr. Scamander, did you Obliviate the No-Maj?" She asked. Newt had a confused look on his pale face.

"No-Maj. No magic! Non-wizard!" She raised her hands as if Newt was supposed to know, even if she knew he is foreign.

Newt's face fell and he kept quiet. Silence fell beneath the three of them.

Tina took the silence to speak. "Mr. Scamander, I would have to take you to the American Ministry of Magic." She grabbed his arm. But Rosemary intervened.

"Tina.." She started but Tina gestured her to stop. "Ms. Graves, I know that you don't want to either, but I have to bring you back to your father." She said, with an obvious sigh in her voice, though it is well hidden.

Rosemary opened her mouth in protest, but clamped it shut again. She knew that she couldn't argue.

After all, her father was gonna punish for her behavior anyways.

•~•

They all entered the home of American wizards, otherwise known as the place of the American Ministry of Magic.

Newt's face was filled in wonder, mixed with delight and awe. Rosemary grinned from ear to ear at his sudden childish joy he felt.

"Come on!" Tina hissed as Alex held the hand of Rosemary (was it a blush she saw on his face?) and walked her towards the elevator.

"Goldstein..." The house elf hissed with a grin on his sloppy and smelly face as he saw Tina. He then faced you, and his face changed into a whole new different kind of emotion, also known as the flirty smile.

"Ms. Graves... Such a pleasure.." He gave her a toothed grin, which made Rosemary wrinkle her nose. Newt shifted uncomfortably.

"Just bring us to the investigation team." Tina interrupted with a sigh. The house elf just grunted and the elevator doors closed.

•~•

There was an uncomfortable silence that fell upon the three of them. Alex has already left to see to it that his Auror duties were all completed.

"So..." Tina trailed off. Rosemary leaned against the elevator's wall. Newt just stood there, with his gaze downwards and staying awfully quiet.

Suddenly, the elevator rumbled and Rosemary was shaken and accidentally fell onto Newt's arms, who awkwardly held her. "Careful." He said, with his adorable thick accent that Rosemary liked to hear.