The Babysitter// BJA

Chapter one

Glaring at my parents as I stand by the front door; sighing as they rush around "Can't I just stay here alone?"

"Are you crazy we'll wait for the babysitter..." Looking at her watch "He's late; he should be here by now."

Continuing to protest "I'm sixteen I think I can look after myself!"

My father laughing "That's what we both disagree on love."

The doorbell ringing; answering before anyone could say any different. My jaw dropping at the guy standing in front of me. His accent still fresh "Uh Ella?" Words spilling out of my mouth " Yeah?"

"Looks like I'm your new babysitter." My parents appearing behind me grinning from ear to ear "You must be Billie?" He nods making his black hair shake a little; showing him to the living room. He stares at me before he asks " Haven't you got homework or something" Silence filling the house as the front door closes his attitude suddenly changing "Fancy a game of footy?" Pulling an xbox controller from his bag; smiling as I set up the tv "So How old are exactly?"

"Sixteen" Waiting for the laughter as he shrugs.

"Thank god a kid I can actually get on with."

I had to admit not the reaction I was expecting; I still didn't approve of being called a 'kid' "What about you?"

"Names Billie Joe, nineteen, babysitter y'know"

He's only been here ten minutes and already my favourite; pulling a beer from his bag glancing at me before throwing me one with the warning "Tell your parents and I won't have a job and you'll probably be killed." He knew them to well to even deny it wasn't true.

Sitting in the awkward silence as he asks "Ever stair surfed?" The look I gave him saying it all "Stair what what?" Grabbing by hand pulling me upstairs; directing him to my room watching as he strips my bed and drags the mattress to the top of the stairs "Sit."

"I don't know, what I-"

"I'll come down with you."

Gesturing me to go first feeling his arm round my stomach "Ready?" Nodding as I squeeze my eyes shut feeling it hit the bottom his voice sounding a little sad "No you can't close your eyes it ruins the fun!" Helping him pull it back up going for round two.

Hearing a key in the front door jumping up "Shit Billie their early!"

"Fuck."

Managing to shove the mattress back up the stairs faster than before.Appearing just as they enter the hall "Hello darling." Smiling at her as we follow them into the living room Billie asking slightly out of breath "How was your evening?"

"Wonderful, look at the state of you both what on earth have you been doing?"

Billie replying jokingly " Your daughters a quite screamer."

Receiving the death glare as he finishes "Chill out we stair surfed." - Talk about first impressions - His glare averting to me as I try to hide my face; my mother breaking the tension "Thank you Billie for your services we'll see you next week?" He smiles; walking to the front door "Oh, bye Ella." Winking as he shuts the door behind him; feeling as if I was about to explode. Surely there must be cameras and this is a joke; there's no way he's my new babysitter...