Last night we had stayed away from Mom because she was making her pies. Mom was a complete demon when it came to making her pies. Never try to help her with that she will scream and yell and eventually kick you out of the kitchen. I know what is being cooked so unlike my brothers I won't pop my head in and out.

Candy yams are being cooked. There is two turkeys in the oven and homemade gravy being cooked on the stove. We had potato rolls in bags with a container of butter in them. There was mac and cheese with bacon being cooked on the stove for Isabella. There was velvet potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce. 'I love velvet potatoes.' They were very good next to the stuffing. I love my Mother's cooking she makes delicious food that beats chefs sometimes. My Mother did go to culinary school along with her designer classes she took.

"Dalton. Ryne phoned the house. He says they will be a little late. Isabella fired a gun by accident and they are explaining it to the police." My Mom popping her head out from the kitchen. 'I want Izzy now!' 'Patience Ash. Patience!' I wasn't worried about Isabella. There were werewolves in the police that could help her out.

"Ok." I called out as I began walking to the living room. "Hey Dolly." Rory said with a smirk. "Who told you that nickname?" I questioned. That was the nickname Isabella gave me after I called her Izzy and Iz. "Andrew told me Isabella called you that." Rory said pointing to where Andrew stood with a smirk on his face. I turned to my twin with a glare. "Hey Dolly. It's just business." Andrew said with a smirk.

"I'll get you back for that!" I yelled at a chucking Andrew as he darted up to his room. "The family should be here soon. Dad should be getting back from work soon." My Mom said with a smile referring to our crazy family. "Yes Mom. Can't wait to see our cousins and aunts and uncles." Rodney said with an angelic smile. Oh boy.
**************
"Hey Dalton." My Aunt Linda said when I opened the door. She embraced me in a hug giving me a nice whiff of her strawberry and bananas. My cousin Sophia stood behind her with a smile. "How is it going with your mate." Sophia asked. She put her hand over her mouth when she saw the gauze. "Oh my Artemis. What happened?" Sophia asked touching it making me wince.

"I was at Isabella's house and hybrids attacked us and one of them bit me." I said pushing her away from me. "Oh. Is your mate alright. Have you to done it?" Sophia asked with a wiggle of the eyebrows. My cheeks turned bright red at what Sophia said. "I bet she enjoys it so much because I believe you said she was human. My human mate enjoys me." Sophia said. Sophia had a human female mate. Very submissive girl, depends on Sophia since she moved in with her.

"Um we aren't dating yet. So." I said awkwardly my cheeks blazing red. 'We are mating with Isabella?' 'What? No!' 'But now I want to.' 'No. She wouldn't do it yet.' Ash grumbled before retreating down. Wolves and their perverted selves. "Oh." Sophia said seeming disappointed. It wasn't even her mate but here she was disappointed.

Her pink lips pushed in a pout. "Ah that's sad. But I can go question Andrew about doing it with a witch." Sophia said with a smile. With that she ran inside to find my prankster of my brother. Today was a big evening so I suspected pranks to be in the midst from Andrew. Andrew was famous for the big pranks on the big holidays when there was lots of people around. It was something that Andrew did a lot.

I looked at the rest of the outside which was filling with cars. It lacked a Harley or a black Mustang. I bit my lip before retreating in. I was wishing Isabella would be getting here sooner. 'Me too.' I sighed. "Dalton help me get the food out." My Mom said hollering from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes before going into the kitchen where there was tons of food with steam coming from the cooked food.

"Wow Mom you really did yourself this year." I said gasping at the food around us. "I spent the entire day cooking. Flimur wasn't here to help me so I rushed." Mom said as she undid her apron and hung it up. Her chef was a lace one with pretty rose designs in it. The apron was from her latest fashion line. House Wives. Right now it was pretty big, everyone was buying and stores were stocking.