• Intro •

Nari's POV

"Nari," he used a deep sing-song voice and the raspiness vibrated against my skin, causing goosebumps to flood my body.

I said nothing and closed my eyes as he kissed my collar, going back up to my neck and finally to one of my reddened ears. He bit my lobe softly and I breathed out slowly, the feeling foreign.

"I wish I could kiss you like this as a human," he panted into my ear and for a moment, he just stood still, one hand on my lower back and the other against the wall behind me. I felt his hair on my shoulder and neck and my eyes shot open and softened when I felt drops of cold liquid fall down onto my back and pool in the crook of my neck.

Yoongi was crying and he stifled as he took his hand off of the wall, using it to pull me into a tight embrace. I was beyond surprised to see such a vulnerable side of this seemingly invincible ghost but I pulled him close, my hands holding onto his head softly.

"It's okay Yoongi," he cried hard and loud, heaves and sorrow filled yelps replacing the silence around the room.

Third POV

Back then, Yoongi could only imagine what it would feel like to be a human. He'd almost disliked the thought of going back to the human world, his life too boring and useless while he was alive the first time. But this time was different.

Consumed by the heavy weight of reality, his demise, he never thought he would be able to love Nari as Min Yoongi, the living boy who happened to have a secretly large passion for music despite the suppression he was under most of the time. He didn't know if those sparks that burnt away in the pit of his stomach whenever he kissed Nari as a ghost would turn into fireworks, bright and beautiful, when he'd do the same as a human.

He wanted to know what his human hand felt against hers, or if the way he spoke to Nari would change if he was to have a real pulse, real air travelling in and out of his colourful lungs.

To say he was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.

The fireworks he'd hoped for lit and flew through every inch of his body, Nari's skin the flame igniting them. His hands felt the same against hers, comforted and warm, but now as a human he felt how silky smooth her hands were, yet each crevice engraved by the stars making up his sweet Nari's hands, they welcomed his darkness and his sometimes not-so-gentle touch.

His witty and confident attitude was forever with him, they both knew that, but he spoke more gentle and quiet now. Like he didn't have to scream from one universe to the other just to tell Nari goodnight. She was there, he was there and her ears were all for him to whisper sweet nothings or his commentary about how to take a good nap. It was the same as it had been, but his tone was happier, ultimately.

It had been a short week since Yoongi returned as a human and Nari was making it easier for him to realise how good it is to be alive. In that mere 7-day period, he'd found more to live for than he had throughout his 18 years of living the first time around, thanks to her.

"Don't forget to eat, okay?" Nari reminded Yoongi a couple of times she had to go to work and leave him at her-now their- apartment alone. Yoongi had trouble remembering to do basic human activities such as eating after not doing it for so long. He didn't mind if he'd skipped meals, but Nari's words stuck with him everyday and every time she said it he took another step down, falling deeper in love with her. I'm an idiot for forgetting such a simple thing but, I'm glad I have her to remind me...

"I won't, don't worry. I love you!" He'd say back as she was about to leave. Nari couldn't stop her blush every time he said he loved her and smiled to the black haired boy.

"I love you too!"

A/N: Welcome back you guys ^^ there was the very short introduction into this sequel, I hoped you liked it! (why did it take me so long to publish this, I have no idea)
The chapters for this book may or may not be shorter than 'Ghost', I don't think I have the sanity to keep writing 2000 word chapters ahhaha
Anyways, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 18.3K READS ON GHOST IM SPEECHLESS