Chapter 59 Luke's party

Best song ever-One direction

Tell me a lie-One direction

Victoria's pov

I put on my red dress and slip on heels. "Here we go again." I breathe. I was surprised when Harry and Zayn didn't want a party. I walk out of the bathroom. Too many parties! 6:45. "Liam!" I yell. "Coming!" he calls. I nod. He walks over to me. He looks awesome. I walk out the door with Liam by my side. Amanda's house is literally right around the corner. We walk to my car.

Amanda's pov

Some people arrive. I see my cousin, Jamie, and her two daughters, Bethany and Chloe. "Hey." I greet them. I hug all three of them and pull away. "I'm hungry." Chloe complains. "Ok, come here." I say and she follows me in to the kitchen. "Pizza?" I ask and she nods. I pull out a slice of pizza out of the box. "I got some pizza for me and Luke." I say. Jamie, Luke and Bethany walk in. "Can we have some?" Luke asks. "Sure" I say and grab a slice for him. I grab slices for Bethany and Jamie.

"Amanda, where do babies come from?" Bethany asks. Jamie chokes on air and I spit our my water. "I know you know." she says. "Uh Babies R Us." I answer. "I never saw them there." Chloe says. "Um they are in a different part of the store." I say. "That's where you got Emma?" she asks. "Yes." I say. Hopefully, they don't ask anymore questions. I thought it was weird how Luke didn't say one thing. Victoria and Liam arrive. "Hey." I greet them. "Hi." they say at the same time.

Finally, Isabella, Nicole, Harry, and Niall arrive. I greet them. Zayn walks in with his new girlfriend Cassidy. Calum comes with Ashton and Michael. "Forever alone, huh." I joke. The three of them laugh. "I guess so." Ashton says. "Yeah." Calum agrees and Michael nods. "Mum!" I hear Luke yell. I walk over to her. Liz is awesome. She likes me and she helps me with my math homework. "Hey, sweetie." she greets. "Hi." I greet.

*1 hour later*

Michael's pov

"Ok, you're drunk." I say to Ashton. "What? Noooo." he laughs. I chuckle slightly. "Yes, you are." I say. "Shhh." he shushes me. I like drunk Ashton more than regular Ashton. Drunk Ashton is fun. He trips and falls. I laugh and help him up. Great, now I'm babysitting. "Where is Calum?" he asks. "I dunno." I shrug. "Calum!" he yells. "Ashton, shut up." I say. I find Louis. "Hey, mate." he says. "Hi." I say. "Duuuuuude." Ashton slurs and I can't help but laugh. "What did you do to him, Michael!" He jokes. "He got drunk." i explain.

"Have you seen Victoria? She's hot." Ashton slurs. "Yeah, and she's also taken. Liam will murder you." I say. "I'm taking you inside." I add and walk through the crowd. I drop him on the couch and leave.

Isabella's pov

Harry's phone rings. I grab it and answer it. "Hello?" I say in to the speaker. "Hello. Who is this?" the man asks. "Um this is Isabella Harry's friend." I say. "Ah, Isabella, tell Harry that um, Isabella Mia and the boys have a meeting with management tomorrow." he says. "I'm Isabella Mia." I say. "Great. See you tomorrow!" he says and hangs up.

What the fuck?

"Harry!" I call out. Ok I sound like a moron so I'll stop calling him. I sigh. Niall! "Niall, can you tell me who the hell is management?" I ask/tell the blonde haired boy (my soon to be husband) "Um, well, it's kind of like he's our motherfucker and we're his bitches." he laughs. I shake my head. Who will be serious? Louis? Hell no. Harry? hes lost. Liam? he's too smart for me. Z A Y N! I spot him talking to Cassidy. "Zen!" I accidentally say. "Zayn!" I correct my self. Ok now, Zen is his new nickname. He looks at me and smiles

"Who's management?" I ask. "They're control freaks, who tell us what to do 24/7. Why do you ask?" he explains. "Well, the idiot I am, I answered Harry's phone and apparently we have a meeting tomorrow." I say. He nods and sighs. Agh.

A/N

BULOOPA

Buloopa? Buloopa wtf

DIRECTIONERS AND CARROTS I CAME UP WITH A WORD!

Ok so I do the time skips you no like

*244344 years later* I'd just like to share that I say that in my mind in the voice like that guy from sponge bob with the weird voice. ok

Ya

Bi

K

Bi

-Amandaanada