Chapter 62 Luke's party 3

No songs cos I didn't feel like it so ya

Idk man

Amanda's pov

I walk inside to check on Ashton. "Ash?" I whisper walking in to the living room. "Yeah." he answers. Aww, he looks so cute. Ok that's weird. "Thank god, you're sober." I say. "My head is pounding." he admits. "Well, we're going to have some cake." I say. "Ok." he nods. "Cake!" Michael says out of nowhere and we laugh. You know Calum and Luke, cake. I'm glad Michael can speak fangirl. Oh my god, Aussies are super tall, even though I thought that already, they're just really tall and I feel so short.

I walk out and I see something that can't be unseen. HARRY WAS KISSING CASSIDY! WHAT THE FUCK? I walk over to them. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell. "Hi Amanda." Cassidy says pulling away from Harry. "Don't. I knew you were a slut! Zayn didn't listen to me!" I yell throwing my hands up. "And you! Nicole's my best friend how could you?!" I scream. He shrugged. I grabbed a cup of water out of someone's hand and splash it in Harry's face. "You're sick!" I yell once more. I take another cup of water and throw it in Cassidy's face.

"When Nicole and Zayn find out-" I cut myself off when I see Nicole and Zayn. "Amanda?" they both question. "I was just standing here and then she throws water in our faces!" Harry lies. "I can't believe you." Zayn whispers. "Bitch." Harry mutters. I roll my eyes. "Whatever, watch out guys." I warn and walk away. I need Louis. "Lou!" I yell spotting him. "Hi." he says. "What do I do? Harry and Cassidy were kissing! Now Zayn and Nicole hate me!" I explain. he sighs. "I'm going to talk to Harry. I can't believe he did that to Zayn." he says walking away.

A/N just a quick one!

Ok when I reach chapter 80 I'm ending it! But I'm going to make a sequel so don't worry k bi

Luke's pov

"Amanda, what's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Nothing." she lies. "Babe, I've known you for about 7 years, I think I know something's up." I lecture "Fine, Harold and Cassidy were kissing." she says softly. "Wow. Who would just cheat like that?" I question. Amanda looks up at me. "You." she says. "Don't bring me in this, please." I say.

Amanda's pov

*flashback*

Luke's phone rings. I grab it and answer it. "Hello?" I say in to the receiver. "Um, this is Anna." the woman with an Australian accent says. My eyes widen. "Why the hell are you calling Lucas?" I ask angrily. Im saying Lucas because I'm very angry with him. Well, I have every right to agree why they dated. She's beautiful, Australian, skinny, and doesn't have a child I'm guessing. "Uhm, Luke is my boyfriend and can you ask him if he wants to come over my house?" she asks. Luke walks in. "Oh, here's your BOYFRIEND." I snap throwing the phone at Luke. I walk out. My eyes water. I run in to Michael. "What's wrong?" he asks. "It's hard to answer the question 'what's wrong' when nothings right." My voice is shaky. I walk away. I can't be bothered. He said he loved me, he lied. Ugh. No wonder why the picture looked new, yesterday he said he was going to 'study'.

*Back to reality*

"Amanda, are you listening?" Luke asks. "Yeah, um, I need some air." I lie and walk away

Really air? We're outside. I just walk on the porch and sit on the stairs. I sigh. "Are you okay?" Luke asks. I nod and look up at him. "Yeah." I say.

"I'd like to know what goes on in that head of yours." he smirks. I smile slightly. "You don't wanna know." I assure him.

"I do." he says. "Just having flashbacks" I say. I kinda lied. "Of what?" he asks. I suck in a large breath of air. "The time you and I broke up." I breathe. His smile fades and turns in to a frown.

"I'm sorry." is all he says.

A/N A LITTLE AMUKE ACTION!!!!!!

Ok a lot of Amuke action.

YAY

WHO DO YOU SHIP NICOLE WITH?

(secretly I ship her with Michael shhhh)

-Amanda the girl who can't decide who her favorite 5sos member is.