Chapter 43 Publicity

Amanda's pov

"Luke, what is wrong with me?" I ask as we walk in to the house. "Your pregnant, a crazy bitch, a-" he says. "I was hoping you would say something sweet." I snap. "Ok, so I got all 3 of us tickets!" Niall says. He's talking about the premier. "Wait, your not going to take me?" i ask. "Well, uhm, no." he stutters. "Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I'm invisible." I defend. "You're certainly not invisible." Luke says. I walk out of the room.

Stupid Luke. Princess Luke. I walk in the kitchen and start to cook dinner. They all walk in. "Niall, watch her cook, god knows what kind of poison she's going to put in your food." Isabella jokes. I roll my eyes. "Shut the fuck up." I snap at Luke. I know he'll say something. "What did I do?" he asks. "I don't know!" I snap. "People wonder why we're not together I just don't know what to tell them." he says. "Im done with your sarcasm." I snap. "Geez Luke, don't anger it." Isabella whispers. I roll my eyes again.

Niall's pov

"Yeah seriously, she'll murder us." I mutter. "Oh my god, what's on your finger?" Amanda asks picking up isabella's finger. "Nothing." she whispers. Amanda gives in and continues to cook. "Damn it! I dropped it." Amanda exclaims. "Well I know who's getting that one." Isabella mutters. I laugh. "What the hell could be so funny now?!" Amanda snaps. She drops the knife and stares at me. "Welllll..." she snaps. "You guys are so irritating!" She yells and walks out and slams the front door.

"I told you not to anger it!" Isabella mocks. I roll my eyes. "Still love her?" I ask Luke. He nods. "Have you guys discussed it?" Isabella asks. "No. I don't want her to go all super pregnant lady on me." he explains we laugh.

A/N ok I'm still sick

Ahh

Cough

FAV commenter

Idk man

-Amanda the still sick cat