Chapter 6 weirrrd

Isabella's pov

November,22,13

Today's the day! I'm gonna meet Niall James Horan!!!! Yay! I called Amanda to come pick me up! "Hello? Im ready!" i squealed. she said ok. My make-up was done and my hair was curled. 5 minutes later the door bell rang. "eeeeeeeee" i was freaking speechless ok, don't judge me. We hugged.

We arrived to Louis' flat. The boys were gone except Niall and Louis. Well of course ha ha. "Hi! I'm Isabella!" i said waving. "Oh, hi!" Niall said. "Umm whats on your face?"he asked. Shit! ASDFGHJKL! "Is that make-up?" he asked. "y-yes." i sadly (very sadly) said. "Your too beautiful for that." he said "No im ugly" i said staring at the ground. "Your name is Isabella in Italian it means is a beautiful." ASDFGHJKL! HOW THE FUCK DOES HE NO ITALIAN!? I smilied. I knew Niall was nice and sweet,but I didn't know he was THIS sweet and nice. He was freaking awesome.

Niall's pov

Isabella is really pretty. I feel like I wanna get to know her better. Last night, Luke told me he loves Amanda. What the fuck? He just met her. Whatever. I'm focused on Bella right now. And yes, I learned Italian. Amanda obviously isn't Italian. Ok how did I bring this up?

Amanda's pov

I know Niall and Isabella are ment to be. MATCH MAKER AMANDA!!!!!! Ok,ok I kinda like Luke. I get emotional a lot. And I kinda feel like Marianne and Liam were ment to be...

Isabella's pov

My phone rang. It was kinda embarrassing my ringtone is Midnight Memories.

BABY YOU AND ME STUMBLING IN THE STREET

SINGING SINGING SINGING SINGING

My face felt hot. I answered the phone."Hello?" I said into the speaker. "Isabella? It's Kyle." the man said. "Uhh, no it's not. I DON'T KNOW YOU!!" I screamed in the phone. I had to
Act dumb. What was I supposed to do? I totally forgot about him. Now I feel bad. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY

Im gonna jump of a bridge

love

is

complicated.