Chapter 29 Lets party 2

Amanda's pov

I woke up. Today's the day. Yayy. ugh. I get up. I walk over to the colset taking out leggings, a sweater, a scarf, and uggs. That's basically all I wear. I lay my outfit on my bed and jump in the shower.

****

I walk down the stairs and in to the living room. "Well, good morning. Wow, you got really tan." louis says. "Thanks." I mumble. "Your obnoxious." He says. I roll my eyes. "Can we at least watch like maybe 'How I Met Your Mother' or 'Friends'?" I ask. obviously he's gonna say no "No." wow am I right or what. I roll my eyes again. "Im gonna find Isabella." I say. I walk out of the room and grab my phone and coat.

My hair is in a side braid. I walk out and hope I run into someone. But with my luck I'm going to see Luke or someone like that.

"Hey! Wait up!" A familiar voice calls out. Niall. I stop and he starts to walk with me. Niall gives me a crooked smile. "Happy birthday." he says. I smile "Thank you." I say. Its kind of awkward. "18. huh." he says. I nod. Can this get anymore awkward.

Just agh. get out of here Niall. I swear.. "Sooo I'm going to Isabella's you?" He asks. "I was going to Marianne's." I lie. Im good at acting I'd say.

I WAS gonna see my best friend but I'm annoyed by you and I don't know why. I want to say that but Isabella would fucking slap me so I'm going to stay quiet.

Okay it's literally 23 degrees and snowing and freezing and winter is not my thing so just leave me alone in winter. Im a summer person.

isn't weird how my birthday is on Louis' but he's 1 year older than me. Fascinating, not really but I have a lot of sarcasm.

Okay now it's really awkward. I walk a little faster. "Soo." I zone out after that and start to run. Luckily, I lose him and Marianne's house is right here.

Okay now I'm really cold. I skitter to her house. Oh my god. Her mum probably thinks I'm stupid as hell to just barge in her home on Christmas Eve. Then again, it's my birthday.

I reach her house and ring her doorbell. "Hello Amanda, come in." her mum says and gestures for me to take a step inside. I nod. "thank you." I say and walk inside the flat.

"Amanda!" Marianne squeals. "What?" I ask. "Just watch this interview." she says and I take her phone.

"Are you boys single?" the interviewer asks the boys of 5 seconds of summer. "Yes." they say at the same time.

"how many of you have a crush?" the interviewer asks. Calum and Luke raise their hands. "Mines a girl named Nicole, she's really pretty and awesome." Calum says. "And mines a girl named Amanda I've known her for a long 6 years and she knows I like her." Luke answers.

My heart sinks. Calum try's to wink. Im just speechless. I knew, but the fact he would admit it....ahh I love him and it hurts.

"Are you okay?" Marianne asks. "yeah..just shocked." I say looking at the ground. "You knew he liked you. why are you shocked?" She asks. "I don't know." I answer.

"Are you gonna ask him out?" she asks. "What is this 20 questions?" I ask. she laughs and we get up from the couch. We run up the stairs and in to her room.

****

Party Time!

Louis and I decide we want to have the party at his house. its 6:20 and the party starts at 6:30. Our friends said that they already celebrated the holiday so they can come.

"Louis, do you remember what we used to do when we were kids?"I ask him. "No, but I remember dad tapes every second of our lives and maybe we'll watch them later." he says.

"Ok." I say. I go in my bathroom and do my makeup.

Time flies by really fast and it's 6:30 already. Luke was the first to come. I hug him. "Happy Birthday." he says and smilies. I smile back. Now some people I don't know come.

I gasp. I forgot my mum is coming. I'm going to meet her today. Oh god. I try to find Isabella or anyone really.

I spot Victoria....and Liam. Well, I don't want to invade their private life so I just try to find Nicole.

Or Zayn. Zayn's really helpful. Niall's eating Doritos. (I mean where else would he be.) It's not packed because its a big house but I invited a lot of people.

Music starts playing. Of course it's a slow song thanks to dj Marianne. I find a paper on the floor. It reads

Dear, Amanda

I''ve known you for about 6 years. When I got with the band, I know my life would change. But not my love for you. that will never ever change. I'm not very good with words so just hear me out. Some of my notes will have song lyrics in it. I just feel better talking in words so I have the lyrics to Beside You because I feel exactly like this. Here it goes.

Within a minute I was all packed up
I've got a ticket to another world
I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
Suddenly words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
Don't ever leave, she said to me

When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky
To the beats of our hearts at the same time
So close but so far away
Can you hear me?

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you
She lies awake
Trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

Another day, and I'm somewhere new
I made a promise that I'll come home soon
Bring me back, bring me back to you

When we both wake up underneath the same sun
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind
So close but so far away
Can you hear me?

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you
She lies awake
Trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

The pieces of us both
Under every city light
And the shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you
She lies awake
Trying to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

Beside you
Beside you
Beside you

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was

Love, Luke

LUKE?! I read it over a second time.

Luke's pov

I spot Amanda. I run over to her. "Hey." I say. She's focused on the price of paper she's holding. I skim through it. It's the letter.

"Y you wrote this." she asks. Her voice is soft. I nod. Her eyes fill up with tears. "Im sorry." I say. She nods no.

"No, no don't be sorry it's beautiful." she says. I smile. "Happy birthday." I say cheerfully.

She shuts me up by pressing her lips against mine.

Isabella's pov

My jaw is on the floor along with Zayn,Calum,Ashton,Michael,Harry,Nicole,Victoria,Liam, and Niall. Good thing Louis didn't see. He would probably kill Luke about 35 times.

They finally pull apart. They smile at eachother. Awwwwwwe. Amuke. Wow their names are really different when you put them together. Amuke. Amuke. Really?

A/N haha surprised ya didn't I. Im an evil bitch. Will Louis find out?

~Amanda and Amuke.