Chapter 65 A not so happy wedding

Let her go-Passenger

Mirrors-Justin Timberlake

*4 hours later*

Isabella's pov

I stepped in to my dress. I pulled it up and zippered it. I took a deep breath in and out. "You look beautiful, sweetie." I hear my mom say. This made me jump and I turned around. "Thank you." I say softly. She smiled slightly. "I miss Amanda." I whisper. I stepped in to my heels. "Are you ready?" my mom asked. I nod. I walked out of the room and spotted my father. We linked arms and music started to play.

Luke's pov

I look at the little girl throwing flowers and the boy carrying a pillow with two rings on the velvet pillow. Once they make their way here, I spot Isabella and her father. "God, she's beautiful."

I hear Niall whispers. I stand behind Niall with Louis,Calum,Michael,Ashton,Zayn,Harry, and Liam. She makes her way here. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today.." I drift away.

*Flashback*

Amanda runs and I see her disappear in the dark. "Amanda." I whisper. I fall to the ground on my knees. "So she's really gone?" Michael asks. "I guess." Calum softly says. I sob quietly in to my arms.

She's gone,

Forever.

*Reality*

I shake my head. "Isabella, the first time I laid eyes on you, I thought 'Amanda, you have won!' because Amanda set us up. But when we went on our first date, December 4th 2013, I thought 'This is the girl I want to pop the question too'. I felt like we were inseparable. We were. I loved you, since the first day I met you, to this day very on." Niall says his vows. Isabella starts to say her vows.

*Flashback*

"Want to come over?" I ask Amanda. "Sure!" She squeals. We walk to my house. "Mum!" I yell walking in the door. "Yes." She says walking over to me. "Can Amanda stay over?" I beg. "Yes, I will call her mum." Mum says.

*Reality*

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest says. And they smash their lips together.

A/N if you play more than this while reading this it makes a cute moment ;)

*Party*

I sit down at the table playing with a fork. Everyone's dancing with someone. And I'm here alone. One of Isabella's friends comes over. "Are you ok?" the blonde asks. "No." I answer. "I'm Kayla, you are?" she introduces her self. "Lucas, call me Luke." I say. Then it hit me. "And I'm taken." I add. I start to cry in the thought of Amanda.

A/N

Bi

-Amanda the sad bitch