Chapter 57 Ronnie in Reverse

Same Mistakes-One direction

Gotta get out- 5 sauce( 5sos)

Victoria's pov

I focus on the television. How does Amanda and Harry watch this junk? I pull out my phone. I go on twitter. Wow, 124 k followers. I see a whole bunch of tweets like, follow me. I'm surprised I didn't get any hate. Where is Liam anyway? Amanda runs back in to the room and sits on sofa next to Luke.

Amanda's pov

I repeat each word they say. "We were on a break!" I yell at the same time Ross says it. I continue to repeat the words they say. "Shut up." Luke says. "Shhhhh." I shush him. I've seen this episode like 20 times. As we watch the show, I realize Luke and I are like Ross and Rachel. A lot like them. Hm.

Luke's pov

I pull out my phone. I text Calum.

Dude, where r u

Idk honestly

Oh god, he's lost. I sigh and look at Amanda. I smile.

Isabella's pov

I stare at Luke as he stares at Amanda. Wow. It's like Harry and Tessa from After or Ross and Rachel from Friends. Hm. I wonder if Niall looks at me like that. He better, because that's love right there. Oh, we are getting married after Luke's birthday, like July 17. Oh my god that's next month! I have to get a dress and shoes and every other stuff. I'm gonna go crazy soon. At least Niall has everything sorted out. I just wanna scream. I start hyperventilating.

Harry's pov

"Do you like..pierce the veil?" I ask. I don't like them but Amanda does so might as well ask. "Yea, sort of." she answers. I nod. "Let's go downstairs." I suggest. "Ok." she says and we walk out of the room. I walk in to the living room. "Watching friends without me?" I question. "Well, if you two weren't so busy making out,we all could've watched friends together." Amanda says. "You are too much like Louis." I say.

"Making out?" I hear Calum's voice. I sit next to Amanda. He walks in. "Well.." he says.

Amanda's pov

"Calum, don't worry about it." I say. He rolls his eyes. "Fine." he snaps. Luke moves closer to me. "But you are going to tell me who was." Calum continues. I stand up. "Make me!" I yell. "Amanda.." Luke whispers. "it was Nicole and Harry right!" he yells. "Why do you care? If you really loved Nicole, you would've said it to her face!" I fire. "Harry, as a friend I think you should know, Nicole is using you." Calum says. "Don't listen to him." I say to Harry. "Ok, who asked you?!" Calum turns around. I roll my eyes.

"You're just a bitch! No one cares about you!" he yells pointing his finger at me. Ouch. "Don't say that." Luke stands up. "We used to be friends. What happened?" I say softly. "I can't do this." Nicole says. Harry pulls her in to a hug and pecks at her forehead. I walk in to the kitchen.

Luke's pov

"Here, I found your nose, it was in my business." Harry snaps. Calum rolls his eyes. Victoria's jaw is practically on the ground. I don't even know what happened.

A/N

HAHA

DRAMA

OK

SORRY

NICOLE

NEXT

CHAPTER

WILL

HAVE

SOME

ACTION

THIS

WAS

SUPPOSED

TO

B

ABOUT

AMANDA

AND

CALUM

POOR

LUKE

LOL

K

BI

-Amanda the awesome genie.