Chapter 53 King for a day

King for a day- Pierce the veil (ft. Kellin Quinn)

Right now-One direction

Amanda's pov

I stand in the middle of the living room like a moron. Isabella and Victoria look up at me. I sigh. "WHY MEEEE?" I yell throwing my hands up. I walk out of the room and up the stairs. I cry softly as I sit down on my bed. I wipe my tears. I sigh again. "Ok." I whisper. Victoria has a perfect life. I mean, her boyfriend is Liam Payne. I just feel bad for Isabella because she has to take care of me 24/7 and barely gets to see her almost new husband.

Nicole's life is just silly. It's silly because Zayn and Calum are absolutely head over heels for Nicole. Ok, that's not silly. Her life is.. confusing. My life is just a fucking mess. Marianne's is perfect, so is my brothers. Harry's is awesome along with Ashton and Michael's. They don't have bitches to deal with. I lay back and stare at my ceiling. I just wish I can be a king for a day, you know?

Victoria's pov

"She's upstairs." I say to Ronnie as he bursts in the living room. The tattooed boy has a bloody nose and a black eye. Nicole comes running in. "Ronnie!" she yells running after him. "Nicole!" Calum and Zayn yell at the same time following Nicole as she runs after Ronnie. "Poor Amanda." I whisper. Isabella doesn't hear me. I whispered to low. Amanda probably has to deal with this everyday.

Now I feel bad. Aghh. I made Luke come. aghhh. Wait, he's in the backyard. Remembering that, I get up and walk in to the yard. "Hey." I say softly spotting the blonde. "What?" he snaps. I roll my eyes. "Geez." I whisper. He is sitting on a rock looking at the ground. I sit next to him. "Vas hapennin?" I say trying to cheer him up. He chuckles slightly. "I miss Amanda." he explains. I nod. "I'm sure she misses you." I say. He scoffs. "Yeah, sure." he whispers.

"Her life has been hell, I mean for the one day you two were together." I say and mean it.

Luke's pov

"No." I say. Ugh. No. Amanda's words repeat over and over. 'No. You left me with a 2 day old daughter. You left me. I sat on my bed and cried for hours. I wondered what I did wrong. I thought it was all my fault. But you know what? I was wrong. And I'm done trying, Luke.' Her voice echoes in my head. I sigh. What is wrong with me? Victoria nods and walks away.

Amanda's pov

"Seriously, get the fuck out of my room!" I yell. They all walk out of my room. I sigh and pay attention to my computer screen. I go down the stairs to take Emma. I pick her up and carry her to her room. I find Luke standing there. I freeze staring at him. His head snaps up.

"Hi." he whispers. I want to cry. The thing is, I want him to hold me. I sigh. "I was just about to leave." he stutters. "No." I say. What am I doing? I put Emma in her crib. I step closer to Luke. Ok, what am I doing? I press my lips against his. He moves his in sync with mine. I pull away. "Hell yeah!" I hear Ashton's voice. I turn away to see 9 boys clapping. Even Louis. Nicole walks in she looks around. The realization hits her.

She gasps and hugs me, tightly. "AMUKE!" Michael yells. I laugh. Luke looks embarrassed. "What, Amuke?" I hear Victoria's voice. Marianne and Isabella follow behind her with Ronnie. i nod. I mean, it is right. Someone else walks in. I gasp.

A/N

OOOOOO

CLIFFY

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

SO

IM

STILL

IN

ITALY

YEAHHHH

-Amanda the Italian bread.