Chapter 3 The picture

Louis' Pov

I walked across the hall to my room. i grabbed a tee-shirt from the drawer. i ran in the guest room."Here." i said throwing her a shirt. she stood there staring at me. oh,haha. " I'll just go..." i said backing out of the room. She laughed. i went down the stairs. "Hey, what's up." Luke asked. i shrugged. "Stuff." i said. "What kind of stuff?" harry asked wiggling his eyebrows "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK SHE'S MY SISTER." i yelled. Calum laughed. That wasn't funny AT ALL. " HEY 'WHAT THE FUCK' IS MY WORD." Niall shouted from the kitchen. stupid idiots.

Amanda's pov

I threw on his tee-shirt. I skittered into the bathroom and took off all of my make-up. "Amanda can I come in now?" Luke (not Louis asked. "Umm sure, why not." I answered. He came in. "No clothes?" Luke asked his voice cracking. Why is his voice cracking? "Yeah." I said. "Wow big room." he said admiring the room. "According to Lou, girls need more space." I said laughing.

A/N HI LOL. BYE

Luke's Pov

I love Amanda. Not like, LOVE.       

 Yes I love her. I just met her but I know I love her.  I cant tell her. It sucks.

Amanda's Pov

 I was walking around the room when I found a picture. Two kids were standing in front of a Disney land sign. I picked up the picture. I squinted. HOLY SHIT THE PICTURE IS ME AND LOUIS! I ran out of the room and down the stairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch. I sat next to Louis on the couch "Look." I said staring at the picture. Wow just wow.