The average PJO/HP fanfic (for real this time)

Percy was dreaming. For once it wasn't the usual doomsday foretelling dream. It was actually a happy dream that wasn't about monsters and gods. His mom was in it and so were her delicious blue cookies. However his bliss didn't last for much longer. Cold water splashed onto

"wake up seaweed brain"

It was familiar voice shook him out of his slumer.

"Annabeth....." he muttered groggily .

" get up "

"Why...."

" Because I drenched and beacsue Chiron said so'

" ugh fine...."

The boy lazily stumbled out of his bunk. He looked at the blond girl who was dressed in the camp t-shirt and denim shorts. Her hands were crossed and her foot was hitting the ground inpatiently.

"dont bothe changing, its hot outside youll be greatful that I took the liberty of throwing water on you"

Percy did as he was told and followed behind Annabeth as she lead him to the Big House. They joined the other counslers around the ping pong table. The sight would strike anormal person as unusal but it was quite normal at these meetings. Travis and Conner were stuffing crayons up an asleep Clovis's nose, Clarisse was attemting to stranglr Lou ellen, Nico was brooding, Jason and Piper were looking at each other with starry eyses, Katie was scolding the Stolls, Will was fawning over Nico, Laurel bickering with Holly etc. For once everything was normal. There wasn't any evil earth goddesses prancing around ruining Percy's attendence record at school. Then again the Fates seemed to have some personal grudge against him. Once again he was thrust into another game of chess played by the gods. Once more he would be at the front lines as a pawn, disposal yet essential. All because of another announcement.

The meeting started out with the usual complaints the counselors had to make. Percy neglected to mention the fact that he would sometimes have people gathered outside his windows whispering to each other. Then began the usual name mispronounciation and dolphin threatening from Mr.D. Chiron made his declaration when everyone was growing inpatient and was itching to leave.

"Wizards" He said quietly.

That caught the attention of the room's occupants. Even nonchalant Mr.D was listening.

"Wizards are very much real. With no connections to the gods what so ever. Recently some satyrs in Europe have found solid proof. The gods, as you can imagine want to know more so they've requested that eight half-bloods be sent to the wizarding school Hogwarts. They have made it clear that they want the Seven or what's remaining to go along with the other praetor and young Nico. " Chiron glanced briefly at the referenced demigods.

Several faces planted themselves onto the table. Except for Nico, he just sat in the corner brooding.

So
That was part one

I hate not matching the timelines and sending them to Hogwarts and not Illvermorny

It doesn't feel right