TMIU-Chapter 2

Well... here goes! 

Delicated to thgoodlife, who is a awesome friend of mine!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we reached the front of the school, Elowyn and I threw the car doors open and sprinted into the school. We stopped just outside the doors when a voice behind us began calling our names. “Well, it seems as if you two gals aren’t morning people on weekends,” Mr. Zu said with a raised eyebrow and a smile playing on his mouth. We glanced at each other  and pointed to one another in accusation.

“It’s not me, it’s her!” I protested.

“Me?” Elowyn cried. “You’re the one that wanted to go back to bed!” I looked at her in astonishment and awe.

"Ah I see! But let's not bother. You gurls are my star pupils after all. Don't want to punish you for any little thing. Anyway, the threee of us are late already, come on, let's go upstairs." Mr Zu replied.

I couldn't help noticing the twinkle in Mr Zu's eyes. I turned to see if Ellie noticed it but she was already begining her acsent.

Our school was big; we had four stories, with three music rooms. There is one music room for each of the top levels. There were no music rooms on the bottom floor. The second floor music room was where we were heading; it was for choir. The music room on the floor directly above us is for band, and the music room on the floor above that is for dance. Elowyn always complained every Friday after dance class that she had to trudge down all the steps after she did such a huge workout while dancing.

As we walked up the stairs behind Mr. Zu, he stopped dead in his tracks and spun around, nearly knocking us down the stairs. “Oh dear, why are all my star pupils late today?” Mr. Zu asked aloud, shaking his head mockingly annoyed. Elowyn and I spun around to see Dean and Cole just starting to catch up to us on the stairs. Elowyn, Dean, Cole, and I nodded in acknoledgement at each other and just grinned sheepishly at Mr Zu and followed behind Mr. Zu as he began his ascension again up the stairs to the music room.

Before we even got to the choir room door, we heard singing and other noises coming from inside. Once Mr. Zu stepped into the room, the room became hushed. Mr. Zu wasn’t a strict teacher, but all the children respected him and his talents. Today Mr. Zu had a big announcement he wanted to discuss with the entire choir, from secondary ones to threes, which was a first. Every third Saturday of the month, Elowyn, Cole, Dean, and I would meet with Mr. Zu for the Executive Committee. Elowyn is the secretary, I am the treasurer, and Dean and Cole are the chairman and president. We make up the excutive commitee, Ex-com in short. There are other positions, but they aren’t that important to me.

Someone had dragged out a small table and chair, obviously for Mr Zu as a shy little secondary one (who are all thirteen), ushers him to the table, and helping him to sit.

"Thank you, sweet dear...?" Mr Zu tried to remember her name.

"It's Alice" She replied shyle and quickly scrambled off.

Mr. Zu clapped his hands, calling for attention. The class snapped to attention, not an eye was astray from Mr. Zu. “Okay, straight to the point,” Mr. Zu said in a booming voice that echoed around the whole choir room. “I know I promised you guys a huge announcement last week, so here it goes. The reality show, Musical Students Today, is coming to film our school’s choir. Which, if you are in shock, is you guys. Our four stars will be the main ones who will be flimed, of course. But for certain weeks, only a whole level will attend CCA, to give you the spotlight, starting with the secondary 4s. That's all for now. Elowyn, Tessa, Cole, Dean, I need a private word with you Uh… us.”

All at once, the room was buzzing with noises. Everyone was asking questions. “When will they come?” Someone from the back blurted out. There was a outburst of agreement to this question.

“O-one at a time,” Mr. Zu shouted over the class. “please, please calm down. One at a time, please. Ex-com, please head outside first.”

I sat there for a moment, a million thoughts running through my mind before getting up. I met Ellie's shining eyes as she passed by me. I flashed her a quick smile and followed after her.

Soon, Mr Zu was finally able to settle down the class and he came out to speak to us.

"Alright now, so, do you guys understand what I just said?" Mr Zu asked.

We all answered at once. "Yes, but..." "Of course! But when excatly does it start?"

"Oh not again.. Stop, stop, one at a time." Mr Zu held up his hand, groaning

I began day dreaming about the possibilities. This would be a great opportunity for Ellie and I to break out into the music business, our life dream. We could be famous, and the show was international, so we would be shown all over the world! I continued to be lost in thought as I drown out Mr. Zu’s speech. Me, famous and on television!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. the reality show has come!

Finalllyyy!!! lolol

How you find the banner at the side? I made it, with Picnik. (:

I recently discovered Jordan Janseen!! He's cute and has a cute voice! So try listening to him (:

Dylaine's link is in the external link again (: 

And now.. book recommendation~ Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

From: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8603765-imaginary-girls

Chloe's older sister, Ruby, is the girl everyone looks to and longs for, who can't be captured or caged. When a night with Ruby's friends goes horribly wrong and Chloe discovers the dead body of her classmate London Hayes left floating in the reservoir, Chloe is sent away from town and away from Ruby.

But Ruby will do anything to get her sister back, and when Chloe returns to town two years later, deadly surprises await. As Chloe flirts with the truth that Ruby has hidden deeply away, the fragile line between life and death is redrawn by the complex bonds of sisterhood.

With palpable drama and delicious craft, Nova Ren Suma bursts onto the YA scene with the story that everyone will be talking about.

=DD!

Till then, byeeee.~