"You'd get out of that too," said Malia.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this," Stiles shook his head.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something."

Stiles turned to me with curiosity. "Wolfsbane. You have some, right?. Didn't you use it in coach's whistle at the cross country meet?"

"I gave all I found to Jennifer. I don't know what she did with it. There has to be something else we could use."

Stiles looked down at his hands. I could see on his face that he was trying to think of something.

"Maybe there is," he said.

***

Tires squeaked against the ground as the van halted to a stop. Braeden jumped out and walked up to the four of us who was waiting at Stiles's jeep.

 "How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked her.

"I'm a U.S. Marshal," she said with a smirk. 

"Yeah, I just thought that was a cover," he replied.

Another door shut, turning our gaze over to Derek and Peter as they got out of Derek's jeep.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek pointed to Liam.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles remarked and pointed to Peter.

"We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before the full moon, we should probably get going," said Peter.

"What's that mean?" Malia asked.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?"

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Liam asked.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf," I said when I pieced it all together.

"A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of  Tezcatlipoca behind her... Maybe she can," Peter breathed out.

"So, if everyone sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going," Peter said sarcastically.

"We can't," I said. "Not without Lydia. She's at the school."

Stiles went to the side to try and call her. 

"What's she doing at the school anyways?" Derek asked.

"We got Kira's sword, but we needed something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker," Malia informed them.

I went to Stiles's jeep and grabbed my bag out of the backseat which had bottle of blood in it, which the quantity was going down fast. Though I couldn't tell anyone that.

I grabbed one and zipped the bag back up, downing it quickly.

"How're you doing?" Peter asked with a very sweet voice as he approached me.

Okay, that's not weirding me out at all...

"I'm fine."

"Okay, just making sure. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you. You're one of the little family I have left," he smiled and pulled me into an unwanted hug.

I pushed him away and gave him a fake smile and said, "Right."

Ever since Malia made that good point about Peter when we were down in the vault, about me barely knowing him and forgetting about him all this time, I've been thinking a lot about it.