Chapter 2

Hi, people. Its me again.

WARNING: The following may seem a bit dramatic, but please don't hate me...

  Shout out to girlygirlmelly for commenting on the last chapter.  

Anyway... 

***

CHAPTER 2:

Percy woke up to someone poking him in the chest, "Percy! Percy, wake up."

Percy groaned in response and muttered, "Five more minutes"

"No, Percy. It's already 11 and we don't have much time together so get up!" Annabeth yelled, hitting him with a pillow.

"Ow! Ok, fine. I'm up," Percy relented. Annabeth smiled smugly.

"Good, now go brush your teeth so I can kiss you," she ordered.

"You're the boss,"  he said with a grin, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

***

Later, after Percy brushed his teeth and showered (singing quite loudly while doing so), they changed and they were ready to go. Annabeth, who had been impatiently waiting for Percy to hurry up, grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door. They walked out of the building, their hands intertwined.  

They were strolling down the street, on their way to go sightseeing. Percy was laughing at something Annabeth had said and wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He accidentally bumped into someone walking past him.

"Watch where you're going!" An annoyed voice said.

They looked back to see a tall blonde guy.

"Luke?" Annabeth asked, wiping the tears from laughing so hard from her eyes

"Oh," Luke broke into a grin, "Hey, sorry about that."

"It's fine," Percy answered, clenching his jaw at the way Luke was looking at Annabeth. His eyes looked her up and down with a hungry gleam.

"Uh," Annabeth looked between Percy and Luke, noticing Percy's eyes glaring daggers at Luke and his hands balled into fists at his sides.

"Percy, this is Luke, a friend from one of my classes. Luke, this is Percy, my boyfriend," Annabeth said. Luke arched an eyebrow upon hearing that Percy was her boyfriend.

"I know. We've talked before," Percy replied, forcing a smile towards Luke.

Luke chuckled nervously before shakily stating, "Are you sure? I don't think we've met or talked before."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "Yeah? Pretty sure that was you answering Annabeth's phone yesterday."

Luke tapped his temple as if trying to remember, "Hmmm...Nope, pretty sure that wasn't you calling Annabeth's phone yesterday."

"Really? You said you were Luke on the phone yesterday. There aren't a lot of Luke's around here," Percy said, stepping closer to Luke, his eyes narrowing.

Annabeth grabbed Percy's arm and pulled him back, sensing a fight was about to break out.

"Well, we have places to be, so... bye," Annabeth said quickly, pulling Percy past Luke, who stood there smirking at Percy, clearly taunting him.

They walked away about a block away before Annabeth finally spoke, "What was that?" Annabeth crossed her arms.

"Water you talking about?" Percy asked innocently.