Chapter 15

Katie's pov

I'm pregnant was what I heard as I headed to see where Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth went. The three of us gasped and congratulated, but Piper was near tears.

"I really only wanted one," she explained. " And we weren't even trying!"

We comfort her as she comes up with more reasons to be miserable.

"How will I tell Jason? What if it's another boy?"

"Okay, Piper, I will go get Jason for you, okay?" I say.

"But..."

I kneel in front of her.

"Piper, do you want us to tell him?"

"Oh, yes please!" She looks up, smiling through her tears.

Hazel stays with Piper as Annabeth and I head to the barn.

"Jason!" Annabeth yells.

"Just a minute!"

Five minutes later, Annabeth tries again.

"Jason!"

"Alright, just a second!"

"It's Piper!"

Jason drops his sword. He runs out and starts running toward the house. Annabeth and I grab his arms before he gets there.

"Let me go, I gotta get to Piper!"

"Jason," Annabeth starts calmly. "Piper wanted us to tell you."

"Tell me what?"he almost shouts.

"Piper's pregnant."

Then, Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, who defeated the titan Krios and probably lots of other things, fainted. We hear the sound of laughter and see Percy jogging up the path.

"He just—he just!" Percy stops talking to laugh some more.

"Percy, it's no worse that what you did for the twins," Annabeth tells him.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"Went into shock and had to go to the emergency room," Annabeth snorts.

It's my turn to laugh."You know, Travis was the exact opposite. He asked every day. Then when I said I had found out I was he just stared at me. Thought I was kidding."

Percy and Annabeth laugh. It feels so good to be with my friends, even if one is passed out cold over Percy's shoulder.

"Oh my gods, what happened?" Piper exclaims as we enter. Percy dumps Jason on the couch next to Piper. She immediately starts checking his pulse and his head for bumps.

"He fainted!" Percy starts laughing again.

"Shove a sock in it, at least he doesn't have to go to the ER!" I reply playfully. Percy rolls his eyes and falls onto the couch next to Jason, who doesn't have Piper's affection anymore.

"Wow, everything is happening at once, with Piper and Clarisse!" Hazel exclaims.

"What happened with Clarisse?" Piper asks. Annabeth and I were equally curious.

"Chris proposed!" Piper and Annabeth squeal, grab Hazel, turn to me, and at my shaken head, run off. I would have run of, but it just doesn't agree to my form. Percy looks agitated.

"You should go run off with the girls and Clarisse to do girl things," he tells me.

"Why so anxious to see me go?"

"Well, I'm going to wake up Jason." Ooh. This is gonna be good!

I follow him to the newly filled pool and watch as Jason falls into the pool. I join Percy in laughter as Jason sputters and gets out. He shoves Percy in, but Percy just lays ontop of the water as if it's solid. Then he gets up and starts walking along the surface.

"Come on, Katie! It's fun!" Cautiously, I bend down and touch the water. It feels smooth and hard. So slowly, I put my feet on and start walking around.

"If you dump me, Jackson, I will make sure that no plant likes you for the rest of your life! And I will make sure that a giant flytrap will chase you around...maybe not chasing, just catching... AND EATING!"

Percy swallows nervously. "Threat taken and understood."

"Katie! Katie! Kat—what are you doing?" Travis runs up to the pool and stares.

"Come on, Travis! The water's fine!" Travis, not afraid of being soaked, walks out.

"My lady," He says with a bow. "Will you pleasure me with a dance on top of the water?"

"Why, yes, my lord!" I accept Travis's hand and we waltz around.

"See, Jason! It's fun!" Percy calls. "Plus, I couldn't dump you again without dumping them." Jason seems to believe him and steps out.

"Cool!" He laughs. He starts running and jumping.

"Hey, Grace!" Percy calls to him.

"Yeah?"

"I lied!" Jason has barely enough time to process this before he falls. He feels the water, looking for some solid stuff and the only spot he finds is the part Travis and I are standing on. He hoists himself up. Percy grins, and the water beneath us turn liquid. I am about to yell Percy's name underwater, when I realize... I'm not. I mean, I'm underwater, but i'm in a bubble that surrounds my entire body. With a look of intense concentration, Percy lifts his arm and so does my bubble. Slowly, I float over to the side where the bubble pops and disappears without getting me wet. Clapping sounds from behind me. Everyone else is standing there, observing.

"Hey, guys, do you know what time it is?" Leo asks, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Two in the afternoon," Nico replies innocently.

"No... WATER FIGHT TIME!" With a whoosh, a huge, powerful wind pushes us all into the pool, and within seconds, we're all pushing and shoving and then the water lifts us up, then drops us onto solid water. There are a few water holes, which, we discover, seal and unseal every few minutes. We can't escape the pool because powerful winds propel us back if we try. So we go with Leo's suggestion and fight!

AN/ That's 2 chapters for today!! I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far..I'll try to get another chapter up ASAP..Thank you

PJO and HOO fandom account- Instagram:    _sup._.it._.me._.jennyy

If you like pjo and hoo memes or memes in general go follow the instagram account above!!

Again..TYSM