Eira turned to him and she looked shyly at him. She was timid and she hugged her arms around herself. Klaus still wore a confused look on his face.

"You were making me self-conscious," Eira bit her lip and Klaus chuckled.

Klaus walked up to her and he put his hands on her cheeks. "I'm sorry," he said sincerely before smirking slightly. "Sometimes, I forget how innocent you are."

Eira unwrapped her arms from around herself and her shyness went away. She reached up and pecked Klaus on the lips before she turned away from him.

Eira went into the bathroom but she left the door open. She was going to change the bandage on her neck. Klaus hesitated but he stayed waiting for her. He didn't know what she was doing but he quickly vamp sped into day clothes before she came out.

Eira walked out with a fresh bandage on her neck and he looked at it in guilt. Eira grabbed Klaus's hands and held them in hers.

"Klaus, it's fine," Eira smiled up at him.

Her smile whisked him away,"As long as you're sure."

"I'm sure," Eira said and she reached up and kissed him on the lips.

Klaus melted into her kiss. He pressed his lips back to hers. Their lips were locked in a gentle embrace before Eira pulled away to breath.

________________

Eira was sitting on the couch with Klaus in one of the many rooms of his mansion. He was drawing and she had her head resting on his shoulder. Kol was in the room and he was sitting in another chair.

    Rebekah walked in and Kol stood up and blocked her way,"Well, well, well, there's our girl!"

   "Get out of my way, Kol," Rebekah demanded.

    "Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" Kol teased.

    "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," Rebekah threatened and Klaus grinned.

    "Don't start, Nik!" Rebekah exclaimed.

    "I didn't say anything," Klaus defended.

     "And what is Eira doing here?" Rebekah said and noticed Klaus's shirt on Eira. Rebekah crossed her arms. "Why isn't he being teased? I'm not the only one who had a late night?"

"But we didn't. I think we actually went to sleep quite early," Eira spoke, confused.

Rebekah shook her head,"Poor thing. He's going to ruin you and that sweet little brain of yours."

Eira opened her mouth but no words came out. She didn't really know how to reply.

"Sister, if all you have is little hints to drop towards her then I suggest you leave her alone," Klaus glared.

"Well, I'm bored. Our sister is...," Kol looked at Eira making sure to watch his words because of Klaus. "... is involved in such scandal, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."