T W E N T Y

Hey loves, I'm trying to stay consistent with my updates. So yeah here's another update. I probably won't update again til sunday, since all the craziness with the holidays and shxt. But feel free to like and comment or even inbox me. I want to hear from you guys. your opinions matter. Any enjoy the update. k bye.

xx.India

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                           +  2 Months later +

Its the day of our graduate and i am excited but nervous for this new journey. Also me and chase are leaving for georgia on sunday , so we are having a graduation and going away party at my dad's after graduation.

I can't wait to see everyone. i'm nervous to leave my family but i got to learn to do stuff without them so close. I get ready, take a 🚿, do my makeup and hair . Get dressed , grab my cap am gown and head out the door of my apartment.

I tell chase to meet me by the entrance of the auditorium , so we can walk in together.

I got there with 10 minutes to spare.

"Hey babe." I said walking up to him giving him a peck on the lips. "Hey, I thought you weren't going to make it for minute. " he said grabbing my hand as we walked in and found our seats.

I looked around to find my family and my eyes locked with Tahiti's . I waved as she took a picture. Lol

As the ceremony went on , I slowly saw my friends get up and receiving their degrees. Today was so surreal cause I waited for this day for so long.

"Tahani James." I heard my names being called by the dean.
I started walking towards the stage. All I could here was my family and friends losing it.

I shook the deans hand and waved towards my family and got off stage.

I went back to my seat as the ceremony continued. It's was finally over and they announced the class of 2016.  We threw up our hats and I felt someone grab me , I turned to see my love , who leaned in and gave me most tender but passionate kiss. I didn't want it to stop but we had to leave to my apartment so I can get changed to something more formal for the party at my dads.

Once we got there I freshened up and the put on this gorgeous red dress and kept my hair wavy.

I put the finishing touches on my look and then headed to my living room

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He turned around and just stared for a good minute and a half. Then he finally spoke.

" woah." He said getting up and walking towards me. " you look amazing babe. " he said with a smirk on his face.

"Why thank you." I said giving him a peck on his lips. Then we headed to my dads for the celebration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           + An hour later +

                         We finally made it to my family's house.
           "Hey you guys finally made it." Said Tyler When he met us at the door.

                        I gave him a hug and chase did as well.

        We walked into the dining room to great everyone , giving hugs and kissing my niece and nephew's faces.

Before we started dinner, chase asked me into the family room for a second.

          For some weird reason I could sense nervousness in him.

                 He took a deep breathe and proceeded to talk.
       " tahani... I love you with all my heart and feel so blessed and happy to be able to call you mines. But I want you to be mines forever and I believe this is the only way" he said as he got down on one knee.  I gasped in surprise and my eyes instantly started to get cloudy.

" tahani James will you marry me " he said while pulling out a red velvet box.

I looked up to find everyone looking at us. Tahiti, Olivia , and chase's mom were crying . Tyler was recording  the whole thing. I looked back at chase.

"Of course I will. " I said as he put the ring on my finger.

 He got up from his knee and we kissed, and kissed and

He got up from his knee and we kissed, and kissed and. Kissed some more.

        We were interrupted by applause by our friends and family.

                  This is the happiest day of my life.

____________________________________________________________

Here goes a update .
Enjoy the read.
Please vote , comment and share.

Xx.india