T W O

Tahani P.O.V

                      After we got done with my last box . i kissed my sister and bro in law goodbye.

        I went to my dorm room and changed out of my dress and sandals and put my hair in a ponytail

and put on something more comfy to start unpacking my things .

I was a good 2 hours in of putting my things away and pretty much done when i heard the door open.

In walked a girl with big curly hair and the prettiest hazel eyes.

we made eye contact .

"Oh hi , you must be my new roommate." She said sitting down her stuff down and extending her

hand. "Hi I am Kendra . Kendra Campbell. " she introduced herself with a smile.  I stopped what i

was doing and got up to shake her hand. "Hi i'm tahani. Tahani james. " I said.

"Nice to meet you." She said.  "LIkewise." I said.  "is that all your things." i asked.

"No i actually have more in my car but they are quite heavy me to carry . "  she said.

Thinking about what chase said earlier about helping me and his room number i just might

take him up on that offer.

"uh kendra, I actually know a guy that can help you with the rest of your stuff. if you want it . " i said

getting up and putting on my sneakers.

"Of course ill take the help." she said taking off her jacket. she followed me out our dorm and headed towards chase's dorm . once we got to it i knocked a few times and waited taking a quick look at Kendra. i looked down for a second and i heard the door open, i looked up to find a disheveled chase. He was rubbing his eyes and his curly hair was everywhere .. and don't get me started on his abs. sweet baby jesus those abs. "
Hey tahani." i was snapped out of my trance by his sexy voice.  "oo uh hi c-chase. remember when you said that if i need help to come to you.... well i am in need of your assistance" I said with a smirk.
"Uh okay let me put on some shoes and and shirt and back." He said closing the door .
"He is gorgeous." Kendra said. " right!! I get nervous just being around all that good lookingness." I said with a giggle.