F O U R T E E N

so here's the update

                so here's the update.  trying to better myself at updating cause i suck sometimes. But anywho i want to thank you guys for reading my story although this is my first story and it could be better but ill get there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     a couple of days later

 today was the guys last day in town and since its snowed quite a bit , we've decided to go sledding. i'm going to miss them but ill see them next semester at school.

"you guys ready for some fun."i said with a smile on my face.

"yeah this is going to be cool" kendra said 

we all got on our coats and shoes. then headed got our sleds and packed up the car and headed to a local park with this awesome hill. it was only like a few minutes a way from my house. when we pulled up it was already pretty busy with people and kids.

we all got out and the guys grabbed the sleds which were two people sleds. so me and chase was going to share one and Kendra and Noah will share the other. 

we ran up the hill to get ready to go back down. i haven't went sledding in years and i missed it so...

anyways back to the sledding . 

we prepared ourselves, this is going to be fun. we went down the first time, screaming and laughing .  we did that for a hour or so but who really knows we were having a ball tho. 

once we got our fill of sledding we headed back to my house to warm up and chill before dinner and the guys leave. :(

after i got out the shower , put on some body butter and sprayed some victoria secret body spray and then finally put on some comfy clothes. 

Then i finally left out of my bathroom into my bedroom to find chase sitting on the edge of my bed. he looked up to when he noticed me come in. our eyes met, i felt my breathing hitch when i seen those beautiful green orbs look at me. He still manages to make me feel so shy although we've been dating for months.

"hey." i said as i sat down next to him.

" hey beautiful." he said as he looked at me .

he cleared his throat and proceeded to talk again. " 

"so since we are not going to see each other on Christmas day, i decided to give you , yours before i leave. " he explained while handing me this red box.

"aww babe you didn't have to get me anything." i said.

"ooo it was nothing babe. i wanted to get you something." he said 

i gave him a quick hug before i opened the box.

once i opened it , i found a gold necklace. That was the most beautiful thing someone has ever gave me .

 That was the most beautiful thing someone has ever gave me

"Omg chase its so beautiful." i said excitedly . "only for the most beautiful very special girl in my life." he said making me look up to him with a smile.

we got up and i let him put the necklace on me. i can't believe he got me a present. This means so much to me , i don't think he know like how much. i turn to face him or face his chest since he's 6'3  and i'm 5'3 .  i looked up to meet his eyes.

"Thank you so much, this means so much to , i'm going to cherish it with my life." i said to him with a smile.

"it was no problem babe. just know i will do anything to make you happy." he said leaning down , i followed his lead and before i knew it our lips met.  This kiss was tender but soft. 

Next thing i know we were full on making out on my bed and i didn't want it to stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to stop here.  Yes i know it short but that means the next chapter might be extra long.  please comment like and follow me. i would appreciate the feedback. 

i want to here from you guys. On that note ill leave you with harry's gorgeous face.

xx.India

India