E L E V E N

A few Months later

                                                                                          Tahani 

I am currently packing for Christmas break. I am so excited , i can't wait to see my brother and

 sister. My nephew is here, yes baby mason. (yes i used kourtney's actually son's name cause i 

like it) He is so cute . i love him so much, i don't think I've loved anyone in my life. Besides

my parents and sister but oh my god like i fell in love with him at first sight. 

I was busy packing when kendra came into the room looking depressed and upset.

"you okay, kenny"? i asked going over to her side of the room trying to comfort her.

"Not really , my parent's decided to go on a second honeymoon or retreat for the holidays instead of spending time with their kids. They claim since we are all finally out the house that they thought that skipping  a tradition this time wouldn't be bad." she explained in a huff.

"Oh that sucks , you wanna come with me to my family home. I'm sure my sister won't mind." i asked.

"really .... are you sure?  i can just linger around her from the break." she said.

"Yeah.. of course. you are more than welcome to plus tyler will be there." i  said wiggling my eyebrows. I can tell that she had a little crush on my brother, although there is quiet a age difference. I think they are cute together. 

"Yay.. And i am not going completely because of him but he's an added bonus. plus i want to be somewhere with family feel instead at a empty as school. "  she said. 

i nodded in agreement .

"Now get to packing we leave soon." i told her.

" actually i am already packed, i was prepared to go home ya know ." she said giving me a look.

"well okay then. i guess i better get finish packing so we can head onto the road." i said getting up from her bed and finished what i was doing.

Once i was done , we made sure we had everything we needed and then headed to start loading up my car of our luggage for the break which wasn't that much. Once loaded up i took the time to text MY BOYFRIEND CHASE. yes you read that right. me and chase are officially dating and its been awesome so far. i can't believe i have such a good  looking boyfriend. 

Hope you have a great holiday with your loved ones. i'll face time you later.

it only took a few seconds before i heard my phone go off.

Thanks babe, i hope you have a great time with your family as well. i'll be looking forward to that call  ;)

i smiled at my screen then sent the kiss emoji and locked my phone  and headed onto the road.

                                                                                     An hour and a half later

     we finally made it to my house. i was a little tired from that ride. i looked over to find Kendra snoozing away. 

                     "Hey Kenny, wake up we are here." i said while lightly shaking her.

              "Mm." she groaned as she rubbed her eyes and then proceeded to stretch. We 

finally got out of my car and walked into the smell of a delicious aroma. It smelled like chicken

Alfredo. my fav!!  "Hey guys, i'm home." i yelled.  "Nani , you finally made it." Tahiti said while 

pulling me into a hug. 

"Yeah hey titi , i brought Kendra with me , i hope it fine." i said

"Oh , yeah its fine. nice seeing you again Kendra." she said. 

"where's baby mase." i asked getting slightly excited. 

"He is taking a nap but i was actually going to head up and wake him , so i can feed him." she said.

"you wanna go get him for me , since you haven't seen him in a while." she continue.

" i thought you'd never asked." i said almost bolting up the stair full speed. 

i slowly walked into his room just to find him already awake , eating his toes.

"Hey baby boy , Auntie nani is here to get ya" i said as i picked him up and kissed him on the 

forehead.

i also grabbed his binky just in case he cried while i carried him. 

Once downstairs i found Kendra in the living room talking to Tyler and they were quiet close to each other.

i walked into the dining room to find Michael and Tahiti setting the table.

it didn't take them quite that long. Once they were done i handed mason to Tahiti  and went into the kitchen to start putting food on the dining room table. 

"Dinner is served " i said loud enough for Kenny and Ty to hear me all the way from the living room.

We sat down , said grace and proceeded to eat and chat. Once dinner was done we cleaned and headed the living room to watch some television.

In the middle of watching i decided to take this time to face time chase. so went to a quieter area.

it started to ring.

"hey gorgeous." he said with a smile. which made me blush a little.

"Hey babe. Hows your night going." i asked sitting down at the island in the kitchen

" its going, we just done eating and now i'm just chilling in my room. how was your night." he asked.

"Its good. we actually just got done eating not too long ago. i wanted to face-time you know before it would slip my mind. " i said.

" well i appreciate it . i miss you a bit." he said.

"awww my baby misses me. i miss you too hon. " i said with a smirk on my face.

" you better." he said which made me laugh a little. 

we talked for a couple hours and i couldn't get enough i could talk to him all night with no problem but i know i needed to get some rest. so said my see you later and then got ready for bed. 

As soon as my head hit that pillow i was out like a light.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPRISE.!!!  didnt see this update coming did you.  lol 

well here you go a double update and i hope you like it .

please vote and comment.

xx.India