N I N E

i genuinely like this song by Justin bieber. 

             Tahani 

i woke up feeling so much better. i kinda felt like a new person, so much weight has be lifted of my shoulders that i feel like a new person.  i know i cried .. like oh wow good for you but so much that was clogging my mind came in the moment with Tahiti. after it happened i went back up to my room and took and nap. i did go to lunch with Tyler and we talked and i think it helped us get a better understanding of one another .  i found out that he's a literature teacher for middle school kids.  He lives alone in a nice condo. he also has a love for music , he plays the guitar.  i think we are going to become really close.

i got up and headed straight into the bathroom to do my hygiene thing . i put my hair in braids and wore something simple and comfortable. 

once i was satisfied with the way i looked , i headed downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat and maybe hangout with Tahiti for a little bit.

i walk into the kitchen to find Tahiti, Michael and Tyler talking at the island.

"good morning guys." i said greeting everyone.

"morning nani " Tahiti and Michael said in unison.

"morning tahani." Tyler said.

i walked to the fridge to grab a drink and joined everyone else.

"so what's everyone talking about. " i asked as i took a sip of my juice. 

"we were discussing who we wanted to be our babies godparents.." tahiti said looking at mike.

"and we decided that you and tyler would be a great choice." mike said with a smile on his face.

i almost choked on my drink. i took a moment to catch my breathe. 

"REALLY! guys are you sure. " i asked trying to be sure that , that's what they truly want. 

"yes we are sure. we have been talking about this for a while but once Tyler came along it made somethings a lot easier for us. Family is important to me and you guys are all i have family wise."  tahiti explained.

"awe i am so happy , thanks for choosing us and we won't let you down. right tyler." i said nudging  him. 

he was busy eating .. boy can put away a lot of food. like he's basically a bottomless pit. 

"mhmm yeah . i would be honored to be the god parent of my future niece or nephew." he said as he chewed his food.

"yay , im excited. oh since this pregnancy is coming to a end soon. baby shower is needed which reminds me. drum roll please." tahiti said looking at michael.

he proceeded to drum on the counter with his hands.

"we're having a boy." they said in unison.

me and tyler yelled in excitement.

"congrats guys. " we said in unison.

"so get the planning you two." she said giving us a look.

"uh this going to be a challenge since i'm in college and all but we got this." i said. "i guess some of my weekends i will be in town. which i have no problem with at the moment. " i continued on.

"Yeah we can meet up and plan this thing out and look at venues, decorations, invitations and stuff." tyler said as he got up to put his plate in the sink.

"cool well i got your number, so just let me know if you have any ideas and titi get that guest list poppin so we can know how much food we should have." i told them.

"alright" tyler said.

" i got ya " tahiti said. " already lets get this kitchen cleaned up and start the planning process" she continued.

"oh no.. you are not planning anything. this shower is for you which means a surprise." michael said.

"but babe..." she started to say.

"but babe nothing " he said. "they got this let them do it. all they need is a guest list from you and maybe a theme idea and that's it.

she huffed and pouted. "okay." she said with a sad face.

"titi trust us we got this." i said rubbing her back.

"mhm" she said .

after the kitchen was cleaned we chilled for the rest of the day and started to pack my stuff up since i head back to school tomorrow. hopefully i get ahold of chase and talk to him about my weirdness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm going to stop here. I hope you guys are enjoying this story.

i decided to enter it into the wattys on the wim. Just to take a chance on myself.

please vote, comment, and support. i will be updating on sunday. 

xx.india