It was lunch and we sat down with Andrew, who was irritating Juliet. "Andy, stop it." She told him and he smirked. "Nope." He said popping out the p. "Phoebe, come change seats." She told me but Andrew pulled her back down. "Don't complain." He told her and they had a stare off. Juliet had a weird face going on. He shoo his head laughing. She lost and was down. "High school is stupid." Sh muttered and Andrew laid his arm around her. "Don't worry, ill make it fun." He promised and she rolled her eyes. He smiled and hugged her. "Get a room." Ben told them and they turned red.
I stood in the line for a new drink, Ben stole mine. I got my drink and walked to my table, when I bumped into somebody. I nearly fell, but the person caught me. I looked deep in those sky blue eyes, James. "I'm sorry." He mumbled and sat me straight. "I'm sorry, I should've looked where I was going." I told him and took my fallen drink from the ground. I smiled nervously at him and we just stood there. "Phoebe!" Andrew called. "Sorry I need to..." I said and he nodded. "Yeah, sure I'll see you around." He said and I walked away. That was awkward.
A guy let Peter trip and I run over, helping him up. "Are you okay?" I asked and he smiled sadly. "Kind of, I'm the loser again." He said and I sighed. "You're not a loser, you're Peter and I think you're the coolest." I told him and he smiled. My friends joined me and we walked to gym.
Running laps wasn't hard for me, I'm pretty good at it. But Peter had asthma and I stocked with him. "Come on, Petey!" I told him and he breathed heavily. "We can take a break?" I suggested and he stopped. He took his puffer and used it. Coach came over angry. "Jackson run! No need to stick with him!" She jelled at me and I looked at Peter. "Go." He told me and I nodded. I knew I was three laps behind, so I run faster to catch up. I had it quickly done and was running in the front. My dad made sure I had an amazing condition, he said I would be grateful one day. I was even ahead of the guys and it felt good. They looked shocked, I smiled. I saw a quick smile on James his face, but Korra was running next to him. I ended and coach came over. "Ever considered athletics?" She asked and I shrugged. "I did, but I don't have time." I told her and she smiled sadly. "You would be our winner." She told me and I smiled apologetic. Everybody ended, but Peter was still running. Taking breaks and breathing hard. "Hurry up, Jin, we don't have whole year!" Coach jelled at him and everybody laughed. Was she serious. "How long until he throws up?" Amber asked and people started to bid. My eyes went to James he sat down with Korra and they let them talk. He was playing with her hair and whispering things to her, she giggled blushing. He looked at me and I quickly looked back at Peter. "Ma'am, he has asthma." Charlotte told her and she scoffed. "I don't care." She snapped and I glared at her. I run to Peter and Juliet followed me. We laid his arms around us. "Friendship power!" Juliet screamed and we run his lap for him. His laughter made me smile. We ended the laps and he sat down completely worn out. I hang over him. "You okay?" He asked and he gave me a weak smile. Ben came over and helped him up. "You cool, dude?" He asked and they do their handshake. "Dodgeball! James, Drake coaches!" The coach exclaimed and we all gathered around. "Korra." James said and she smiled and walked over. "My babe, Amber!" Drake said and she scoffed. "Austin!" James said and they bro-hugged. "Jake!" Drake said and they weren't many boys left. "Ben!" James said, he hated Adam. Ben wasn't happy, but walked over. "Adam!" Drake said. "Pick Jane and Lara." Korra pleaded, two of her best friends, James smiled and took them both. "Alexa and Celeste!" Drake said. "Marie!" James said, they were friends from math class. "Anne!" Drake said and me, Peter, Juliet and Charlotte were over. "Ju..." Juliet cut James off. "I rather go to a pervert." She snapped and walked to Drake, who tried to kiss her cheek. I was gonna end up with Drake. "Charlotte." James said and she walked over. She and Korra were cousins, they just greeted each other and she walked to Ben. "Sexy Jackson or bff of Amber?" Drake wondered, Peter was still left too. "Sorry, sexy, but I don't want to die today. Anne!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Phoebe." James muttered and I walked over to Charlotte. "We're ready!" Drake said taking a ball. "And Peter?" I asked and he laughed loudly. "Not wanting him, James you have him." Drake told James, who forced a smile. "I'm just sitting on the bench." Peter muttered and I felt bad.
"Okay, Korra me and Phoebe run for the ball were the fastest. Some of you stand ready to catch and try to throw as fast as possible. And then try to catch as many balls as possible. Got it?" James asked we all nodded, he took this way too serious. I walked to my spot, but he grabbed my arm. "Other one, Phoebe." He told me and I smiled shyly. I got ready, Coach whistled and I run. I threw my ball at Ben and he true it at somebody's arm, hit! We gave each other a high five.
There was a ball in front of me and I grabbed it, but suddenly I was pushed to the ground. James laid on me. "James?" I asked and he helped me up. "Watch out, Amber wanted to throw one at your head." He told me and walked away. Charlotte was out and only me, Ben, James and Korra were left. I saw Amber pushing Juliet so that Korra could hit her, then Juliet slapped Amber in the face and they started to fight. I run over and Ben too, he tried to pull Juliet off Amber, no success. "Stop it!" Korra jelled and I saw James pulling her behind him. He tried to take Juliet off Amber, but if you ruin something for Juliet she gets angry. "Where is Andrew when you need him." I said and then I saw him in his football outfit. "Andrew!" I helped and he waved. His eyes widened when he saw the scene. Coach already left, so she couldn't do anything. He run over and took Juliet off Amber. "You're lucky he's here otherwise I would've punch all the fake out of you!" Juliet jelled at her, still trying to get free. "I swear it Juliet, if you don't calm down." Andrew warned her, he brought her to the benches. Peter came over and we all sat with her. "Calm down, Grace." Andrew to of her. "What are you gonna do? Hit me? I'm not afraid of you!" She jelled at him, he raised his eyebrows amused. "Wanna fight?" He asked and she glared at him. "Phoebe would be devastated when I would kill you." She snapped and he laughed. "Stop laughing!" She said as she pushed him away from her. "What's up with you?" He asked her, she would normally be all over him by now. "It doesn't mean that I'm a freshman you can play me around, I still have feelings." She snapped and run away. "What did you do?" I asked as I saw him pale. "I think she overheard a conversation with my teammates." He muttered and we all stared at him. "Well, they were asking why I was putting so much energy in a freshman. I just said that so they would leave me alone. That they would leave her alone, if I'm not interested they aren't..." he muttered and we all snickered, he has feelings for her. "Go make it up, lover boy." Ben told him and Andrew slapped him, but run after her.
Juliet POV
I run to I don't know where, he was just playing me. I heard someone chasing me and suddenly somebody grabbed me into a closet. I screamed and started to hit the person. "911!" I jelled and the person had to chuckle. "It's me, smart ass." Andrew told me. "911!" I helped again and he covered my mouth and stood close. Why was he so damn hot?! "Let me explain." He told me and I pushed his hand away. "I don't want to talk to you forever." I snapped and he cupped my face. "Come on, don't treat me like James." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "2 minutes." I told him, he sighed. "They were bugging me because I was going after you. They just said that because they want you for them own. If I wouldn't be interested they would back off. It wasn't meant for your ears. I just wanted them to back off." He told me and pushed a strong hair behind my ear. "Andy." I breathed dreamily and he smiled. "Ask me." I told me and he smirked. "I don't know..." I cut him off. "You know." I snapped, he laughed. "Of course, you idiot." He said and kissed me. I laid my arms around his neck and pulled him close. His hands went to my waist and he pulled it closer to him. We pulled away and I smiled. "From now on you're mine." He told me and I smiled. I attacked him with a big hug and he chuckled. "Can we get out of here? I'm scared of the dark." I told him and he rolled his eyes. "Come on." He told me and we walked back.