Heartbroken

Juliet pov
I just made up with my friends and I felt amazing. Ben drive me home and we said goodbye. I'm happy with him. I walked inside and saw James still sitting there. My parents and Lily were watching tv and I walked to them. "Hey, made up?" Mom asked and I nodded smiling. "James still?" I asked. "Yeah, we made brownies for him and jet..." Dad said and I looked to my brother. "Lily, it's time we go cheer up our brother." I said standing up, she followed my lead. "How?" She asked me, she's already 13 and she really looks like dad. She's gonna be a gorgeous woman later. "Hug and cuddle him, until he breaks. We need to make it clear we are the only woman's in his life, except mom of course." I said and Lily giggled. "And Phoebe..." She said and I smiled. What James said in the cafeteria to Phoebe was really cute. "Go cheer him up, it breaks my heart to see him like that." Mom said, looking at James. "Soldier!" I commanded. "Yes, sir!" Lily said, standing straight. "Get the brownies and your coat, we're gonna cheer him up like real Graces!" I told her and she run of, mom smiled at me. "It's really sweet what you're doing for your brother!" Dad told me and I smiled. "He's my twin brother, he would do the same for me." I said and Lily came back. "I just love him!" Lily said and we laughed. Me and Lily went outside and we walked to James. He noticed us and gave us a weak smile. Lily pushed the brownies in my hands and attacked him with a hug, James hugged her tight. I walked to them and sat next to him, he looked at me. We stared at each other. "You gonna break?" I asked him, tears appeared in his eyes. "James..." I breathed and pulled him in my arms, I felt teardrops in my neck. "You're not crying about Korra, huh?" Lily asked him and he let out a sigh as answer, I guessed it was a yes. "Phoebe?" I asked him and he cried harder. "She's together with that Adam dude, huh?" Lily asked and my eyes widened, I tried to warn Lily but to late. James jelled in frustration, Lily looked down with an expression like 'oh, shit!'. James stood up and walked back and forth. "That, as-" I cut him off. "Language!" I jelled pointing at Lily, he sighed. "That dude takes two girls away from me! I don't care if he takes Korra, he can have her! But Phoebe!! He is not aloud to even think about her!! He's gonna break her heart and I have to watch it!!" James exploded. Mom run outside and sat down with us. Dad probably didn't want to hear the drama. "Well tell her what you feel!" Lily said in a duh!-voice. "I can't, she's gonna reject me and say that she already has someone. I know her. I want to tell her everything, but there is always something that pulls me back. First that stupid quest. Then she didn't want to because of Korra, then I thought she was in love with Gideon. Then she didn't liked me and we were having a fight after a fight. That that stupid Adam shows up with his ugly face and takes her, just like he did with Korra. I want to murder that that...ugh!" James groaned in frustration. "Korra cheated on you?!" Lily asked surprised, we all looked at her. I told her the story ten times. "I found her with Adam in the music class, busy sucking his face off. I never confronted her and I don't even know why I didn't!" James said. We were quiet and looked at him. "I need to punch something!" James said looking around, he saw a dummy and went to it. He kick his head off with on kick of his foot, that was awesome. "James, pick me up with one arm." I told him, mom glared at me. James started to change, his anger vanished and sadness came. He started to cry again and I run to him. "I lost her..." He said and I hugged him. "My baby..." I said and hugged him tighter, he is my baby. Mom walked over and took him in her arms, caressing his hair. "I have brownies for you..." Lily said and she looked uncomfortable. I mean it's normal, if I was her I would feel uncomfortable. Your big brother is the man, he should never cry in front of you because that makes you scared. But it also makes him so human and you want to help him, like he would help you. James looked at her and whipped his tears away and stood up straight. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Thanks, Lils!" He said and Lily seemed to relax. He too the brownies and ate them, he seemed to cheer up a bit. "Wanna see a movie with me?" Lily asked him and held out her hand. He smiled brightly and took her hand. "Julie, come on!" She told me and we walked inside. Dad was looking tv and when he saw us he smiled. "You're smiling again, that's good. I'll leave you alone." Dad said to James and took mom upstairs. Lily sat between me and James. "Can you imagine our baby is gonna be a freshman next year?" I asked Lily and James grimaced. "Does that means boys?" He asked me worried and I nodded, Lily giggled. "Are you giggling, young lady?" James asked her and she kept giggling. "Don't forget that next year I'm a senior, don't think you'll be safe." James told her and she stopped, she crawled on his lap and took his face. "Not one boy?" She asked and he shook his head, She started to pout and James hugged her. She snuggled in his chest. "And Lucas then, he's my best friend?" Lily asked and I smiled. Those two were so cute together, they were gonna be a couple one day and I knew it sure. "Okay, Lucas is an exception, but when he's gonna change I'll take him down." James warned. "Change?" Lily asked confused. "The same thing happened to me and Phoebe, I started to like her and I was worried I might ruin the friendship so I started something with Korra." James said and Lily slapped his chest. "You should've told her the first moment. Never back down if you like someone!" Lily said angry and James chuckled. "It was nerve wrecking, do you even know Andrew and Percy?" James asked her and I laughed. Lily rolled her eyes and crawled away from him. We watched a movie and went to bed...