Are we twins again?

James pov
I stepped inside cabin 1 and saw mom and dad an Lily and Alex. Why is he even here? I don't like him, thanking Phoebe on a date... I looked around but no sign of Juliet. "Where is Juliet?" I asked. Then she came running in. "Am I late? Sorry I was with Andrew and I forgot the time..." She started. "It's alright, sweetie. Let us start." Dad said. Me and Juliet sat down on the bed. We looked at them. "Now, if been watching you two this whole two years and I can't stand it anymore!" Mom said. "Look, guys, we just wanna know what happened between the two of you."dad said. I looked at Juliet and said "I don't know.". Juliet laughed. "He doesn't know! Stop the act James it's not gonna work. You know I have all the right to be angry at you, that's why you all make this up, to not be the bad guy!" Juliet exclaimed. "Wow." Lily said. I looked at her, I would never do anything like that. Did she really think of me like that. I started to remember. When we were 14 years old at a dance competition, the day after the big fight. "Why do you have all the right?" Mom asked. "He said things that broke our bond." She said quiet, she had tears at her eyes. I wanted to hug her and tell her I'm sorry. I wanted our silly conversation back, her doing stupid things. Me always hug her when she cried, it broke my heart to see my sister cry and I can't do anything about it. "What things sweetie?" Mom asked, hugging her. "He said, he said that I was silly, childish" she said crying. "H-he said he w-was a-ashamed to be m-my b-b-brother." She said crying, Lily went to hug her to. The two became really close, it was first me and lil but no it where those two. "James Tristan Grace! Did you really said that?" Mom asked angry. I nodded. "I'm very disappointed in you, young man." Dad said. "Family can be irritating sometimes, but that is what makes you love them." He says. "But I do love her, I was just mad about the whole situation that they ignored me when Korra became my girlfriend." I answer. "Ok, I think I heard enough. Juliet, people say bad things when there angry. You should know that" mom said and Juliet looked at the floor. "And you, mister, the brother-sister bond is unique. Especially twins, family is by blood but friends by choice. You're special because you're something very special. Don't waste each other. You both love each other, I think you both miss each other very hard. I mean it is probably hard to have a fight with your other halve, for more than two years." Mom said, Juliet looked at me. And then she did something that sunrises me, she hugged me. I hugged her back tightly, not letting her go. Never again, I won't lose her never again. "You're crushing me!" Juliet said. "Well I'm not letting you go." I said. "Of course you won't, little bro. " she said laughing. "I'm the oldest!" I said. "No me!" She answered. "Mom!" We both said. "Juliet." She answered. "Hahaha." Juliet laughed. I hugged her again. "I love you!" I said, meaning each word. "You really missed me, huh? Well I get that who wouldn't miss me?" She asked. We both laughed, we all had family time that night. Do I have my twin back? Yes...