It begins...

2 years later...
Phoebe is 16, Andrew is 17, Juliet and James are 16, Charlotte is 16, Ben is 16, Lucas is 13, Lily is 13, Korra is 16, Amber is 16.
Phoebe pov
It was the first day of school. I really like school, so does my brother. Juliet has been ignoring James for the past two years. She's really good at that. Well back to school I put this on

I went downstairs and saw my brother

I went downstairs and saw my brother. He was wearing this

He looked at me and said "Change

He looked at me and said "Change." I looked at him and said"No". "Dad!" He jelled. I looked at he like serious? Then my dad came in in his shorts not wearing a t-shirt. He is still in a good shape for a man of 39 years old. You could see he just waked up( drooling). But he waked up when he saw me. "I hate summer..." He mumbled. "You're not wearing that!" He said freaking out. "Please, daddy..." I gave him my puppy face. He started to melt but then he looked away. And yelled for my mom. My mom came from the kitchen and just laughed. "Seaweed brain..." She started. "She's not wearing that!" He said "I agree!" Andrew jelled. I looked at him. "But Andy, pleaasssseeee!" I said I walked over to him and gave him my puppy face. He looked away but I hugged him. He hugged back. "Pretty please!" I asked super cute. "Ok than..." He said but dad said. "No, no,no,no never in a million years!" He pouted like two years old. "Percy stop acting like a baby!" Mom said. "But..." He started. "No buts!" Mom said.  He nodded and sat down sad. I looked at him feeling guilty. I hugged him. "I love you!" I said. "I loved you first!" He said laughing. "Sweeties, we don't wanna be late for school on the first day, right?" Mom asked. "Hey, princesses! I'm gonna pick Juliet up. Wanna go with me?"he asked. He and Juliet started dating a year ago. He asked her by the fireworks. "Yeah, great!" I said. "Bye mom, bye dad!" I yelled. "Make sure no boys speak or talk to her, Andy!" Dad said earning a slap from mom. Honestly she really wanted me to date someone that I maybe forget James... It been 2 years since our fight, we don't talk anymore. "Of course!" Andrew answered.
At Juliets house...

''Hey, guys!''Juliet said. Andy kissed her and I hugged her. She was wearing this.

"Sweetie!''Piper yelled

"Sweetie!''Piper yelled. She came towards us. ''What's wrong mom?''Juliet asked. ''Your brother cars broken and he needs a ride.'' she said. She looked at Juliet full with fear. ''Well karma is getting back on him.''she mumbled. Which earned her a stern look from Piper. ''Fine, but he has to shut up the whole ride or I make sure he doesn't sleep for the rest of his life.''she said. Piper smiled and hugged her. ''James, sweetie, i got you a ride!'' she yelled. Then everything went slow, I saw him. That dirty blond hair, that always lays great and is flawless. His handsome face, he was like a Calvin Klein model. He was wearing this.

Always stylisch

Always stylisch. Then those eyes, electric blue. His eyes met mine and a lot of feelings came back. Old memories, when we we're young. Playing together. In the old days mom and Piper always tought, we would be friends forever. Nothing would come between us. And even behind my dad's back saying we would be a cute couple. Well i guess they we're wrong. He came toward us and said hey. Juliet ignored him, making Andy smirck.  I was the only one who said hey back. He stepped inside and we went to school. The whole ride was tense. When we arrived a school, i stepped out quick to find Charlotte and Ben, when James stopped me. ''Can i talk to you?'' he asked and i nodded. ''Look, i know a lot of things happend between us. But can we at least be friends again. I didn't mean those things, i said!'' he said. ''Then why say them?'' i asked, still not believing that this is really happening. He looked at me, those blue eyes i fancy, we're broken and that broke my heart. ''I'm sorry,ok? I was mad at you guys by the time!'' he said. He was angry?! He had no reason to be mad! ''What do you mean? You didn't had a reason to be angry with us. We had all the right! You left us for Korra! Didn't you?'' i said i was getting angry. ''That's no reason to be angry on me. I just wanted to spend more time with her. I wanted both of you to be my friends, but you guys ruined it!'' he yelled. I looked at him. I was angry, i looked at my hands and saw little sparks of light sparkeling. Like there was gonna be a big explosion of power. I turned aroud and walked away from him. He took my arm but he got the light power against him. He yelled of pain. Everybody looked at us. I felt guilty right away. I walked towards him but Korra

 I walked towards him but Korra

beats me and runs over to him. She takes his head and looked at him her eyes full with worry. ''What did you do to him, brat!'' she yelled at me. I was silent. ''Answer meor are you deaf.'' she yelled at me again, but this time the groud splitted open and zombies came out! She was attaking me, i took my dagger and stood in position. I was ready to fight, but they didn't attack! They bowed at me and said''Lady Rava.'' and dissappeard. I was stunned, people started to  come over to see what happend. They look at me then at James aka mr.Popular. They all stared at me and started whispering. ''Phoebe!'' Andrew yelled. He came over and tried to take my hands but i hide them away. He looked at me than at my dagger than at the broken ground then Korra. He was getting angry. ''Did you attack my sister?''he asked her dead serious. There was silence. James may be populair but not as Andrew. Andrew was not someone who you wanted to get on your bad side. ''She attacked James with light first!'' she yelled back at him. His face turned pale. ''What's wrong, Andy?'' i asked. He ignored my question. ''Juliet, call my mom right now. Say it has begun, she'll understand.''he said. Juliet called, she kept looking towards James. She may ignore him, but it's stil her twinbrother. ''We got to take him with us.'' he said to Korra. '''No way, i need to take him to my dad. Someone who knows what he's doing.'' she said angry. ''At this case your dad is useless!'' Andrew said to her. She wanted to say something, but then I saw my dad and mom come over. ''Did it happend?'' mom asked. Andrew  pointed at James. Dad smirked at that. ''Don't laugh at that!'' Korra yelled. ''You,  shut up! I'm not forgetting the fact you tried to attack my sister!'' he said to her angry. ''Can we hurry up? I don't think he's in a good condision.'' juliet said. She was worried about him. ''Come on guys!''dad said. ''I'm coming with you guys!'' Korra exclaimed. ''no, you're not!''Andrew said. They stared at each other. ''Ok, you can come with us!''mom said. Andrew wanted to say something but my mom gave him a glare. ''Were are we going?'' i asked. ''Camp.''dad said. ''Why?'' i asked. Is there a monster? I asked myself. ''Because it has begun.''he said and so we drove of to Camp-Halfblood...