The dance comepetition

Maddie is Phoebe, Nia is Charlotte, Kalani is Juliet, Mackenzie is Amber, Kendall is Korra.
I was the day of the competition! I was excited. For the first time Juliets dad and mom came watching. I had a tap solo, first I had lyric but it's a very special occasion for Juliet so. Juliet has a lyric and so does Amber. She told us that it wasn't a good reason to give her solo up. But I'm sure Juliet is gonna kick her ass! We also do a group routine with me, Juliet, Charlotte, Amber and Korra. First we had our group dance. Than my solo. Than, Ambers and then Juliets. I watched her, she gave everything. At the awards I got first in the tap dance devecion. Me and Juliet were in a different category. Our group also won and then it was time for the category from Juliet and Amber. Juliet won!! Amber got second!
Juliets solo (Juliet is Maddie)

When we were done. We went to meet our families. Mom and dad were really proud. James walked over and said "I really liked the solo, Phoebes. I think I'm gonna come again." He said winking at me! I blushed and Juliet came over. "Great job, sis!" James said and they both high fived. "I'm just glad that I wasn't in the same category as Phoebe. She would've kick my butt!"she said laughing. James laughed at me. Was he flirting? He was about to say something when Korra and Amber came over. Korra and James kissed. "James, what are you doing here?" Amber asked. "I just came to see my sis preform." He said. "Now she is you're sister. I remember the bad things you said about her." Amber said laughing. "What things?!" Me and Juliet asked. "Well, that you're childish, irritating, stupid and that he is ashame of being your brother." Amber said nonchalantly. Juliet was getting angry. "Your lying!"I told Amber. "Oh, sweetie, I'm not!" She said to me. "You don't even know what he said about you." She continued. "What did he say about me?"I asked her. "Nothing!" James said angry at Amber. "He said that you were boring and that he didn't like you. And that you have a secret crush on him and that's the reason why he wasn't hanging out with you anymore." She said. I looked James right in the eyes. "Is that right?!" I asked I was getting angry. I didn't gave him the time to answer, I took Juliet by the hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. She was crying. I took a few papers and whipped her tears away. When I did that Charlotte came in, she saw us and went back outside. I frowned normally she would stay with us. Juliet and I went outside and saw Charlotte slap James on the jaw! Then she walked away with her head held high. Juliet was laughing her head of. Mom came toward us, she frowned at Juliet. Juliet saw that and said "James is a jerk." Mom looked at me confused. So I told her the whole story. "Don't tell your dad or your brother!" Mom said. I laughed at that knowing my dad and brother. "Are we gonna celebrate we won today?! I say ice cream!" I said laughing. Everybody laughed and we went eating ice cream.