Fire

Phoebe pov
We arrived in Methana the next morning. I took a shower and pulled this on

 I took a shower and pulled this on

It was warm outside, 91*F. I walked to the mess hall, there I saw Juliet and Andrew giggling. Just looking at them makes me wanna have a boyfriend. I wanna have a boy, who would do everything for me. Loves me to death, makes me laugh. Makes me feel like I'm the only person that counts. Wants to protect me all the time, and when we touch I wanna feel sparks fly. I want him to be my best friend, I could always talk to him. Our conversations would always go deep. I need to look in his eyes and drown in them. I wanna have arguments, because always agree with everything I do is too boring. And then the most important thing, I won't him to love me. Not just liking somebody and say that is love. No, I talk about real love. As I was daydreaming, Juliet said. "She's doing it again." I looked at her. I just shook my head and went to my seat. Everybody started to come in, while me, Andrew and Juliet were talking. I looked at Amber and she looked horrible. It looked like she didn't sleep and her hair wasn't brushed. I frown at her, the Amber that I know would never appear like that. "Um, Phoebe?" I heard someone asking. When I looked away from Amber, I saw it was Korra. "Yeah." I answered. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Korra asked me and I looked at Andrew, he was frowning. "I mean if you need to go to your lesson, I can wait till tonight..." Korra started. "No, no problem. I have time." I said and she stood up and I followed her.

Korra led me outside and we stood there for a minute. I looked at her waiting for her to talk. "Do you like James?" She asked me and I'm sure my mouth hung open. "What? No!" I told her quick, I was lying but she didn't seem to notice. "It just looks like you do." She told me. "No, Korra, I don't like him. He's just a friend. You two like each other, you belong together." I said. "You think?" She asked me. "100%" I assured her. She did something I never imagined would happen. She hugged me. I wasn't hugging back from the shock. She released me and looked so happy. "Are you alright?" I asked her confused. "I am now. I was just so scared that James was gonna leave me for you or something. He just means a lot to me, you know?" She said and I nodded, still confused. "Don't worry, he doesn't like me at all." I told her. "If he didn't like you he wouldn't kiss you 3 times." She said looking me in the eyes. "I'm really sorry about that. I told him to stop, but..." I started but she cut me off. "I know, I'm not stupid. I know that you didn't want to be with him because of me, and really thank you therefor. It was him, he was just confused." She told me. "Confused?" I asked her. "Well, the two of you were best friends." She told me and I nodded. "And after 3 years he started to miss you and he thought that feeling was love, but he just missed your friendship. It was never love." She said looking me in the eyes. She had a smile on her face, but though it sounded so threatening. "What me and James have is love and I'm sure you gonna find that too. But you aren't gonna find it in James. As you said before were meant to be." Korra said and she walked inside. I stood there for a minute shocked. Okay, that was weird. She really thinks that? She was really mean. I went back inside and was thinking about it. I sat down and thought. "Why are you frowning?" James asked me. I looked at him and then at Korra, she glared at me and I was scared. I didn't know what to do. Should I answer or ignore him. But if I ignore him, he's gonna bug me. I looked at Dylan. He looked concerned. "I'm fine, come on Dylan." I told James, not looking at him. I took Dylan and went outside. "What's wrong?" Dylan asked. I looked at him, he took my hand. "Korra threat me." I said and he frowned, so I told him. "That's low." Dylan said. "I don't know what to do, I never been in a situation like this. Should I ignore James or not. But if I talk to him, Korra's gonna hate me and then the whole quest is over." I said quick. "Relax, I'll make sure James is gonna let you alone, so Korra will let you alone." Dylan said. "Really? Thank you!" I said hugging him. "Excuse me?" Somebody said behind us. I turned around and saw Apollo. I waved. "Are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded. "Bye, Dylan!" I said and followed Apollo.
"So what's going on?" Apollo asked me. We were walking on the volcano. "Just drama." I said and he stopped, I bumped into him. "Tell me, I love drama." He said. Well, that doesn't shock me at all. "Well, after that stupid game everything is a mess. If I even talk to James, that's a crime." I told him. "Why is that a crime?" He asked me. "Don't know. Just Korra is afraid that James is gonna leave her behind for me. But she also says that the feelings James has for me aren't love but just he misses me. I don't know it anymore, were on a quest and jet there's drama." I said irritated. "Well, don't listen to her. And by the way Aphrodite told me that she was shocked that those two are a couple." He said and I looked at him. "What? She can be interesting, you know." He said and I laughed. He laid his hand on my shoulder. "Look, kiddo, all I want to say is. If you wanna be friends with pretty boy, then be friends with him. Don't forget that you're the boss and the most powerful. She should be scared of you." He told me and I nodded. "Thank you." I said. "No problemo, kiddo" he said and we arrived at a cage. Apollo disappeared and I entered. When I entered the cage, I was attacked by fire. I made a movement with water and pushed the fire away. The fire kept going and I kept pushing it away. Eventually it stopped and a lady with red hair and golden eyes came out of a corner. Igna.