The first time...sort of

Three months later...
Phoebe pov
My parents and James his parents are  on a trip together for a week, normally Hazel, Frank, Leo and Calypso would've joined, but something got into the way. Now I was sitting at home all my girls were over. Charlie, Juliet, Jane and Korra and Typor lived with me. We were talking about boys and something I just had to ask. "Who of you already had there first time?" I asked, they looked at each other and all raised there hands. "Who?" I asked. "Andrew, but you already know that." Juliet said. "Grayson." Taylor said and blushed a bit. "My old boyfriend Alexander, he lives in New Rome." Jane said. "James." Korra said and I gave her a nervous smile. We all looked at Charlotte, she looked nervous. "Andrew..." She mumbled. "When?" I asked. "At prom night. We were to crazy then and it just happened, but I have no regret. It was good and I love the boy." Charlotte said and we all smiled. "Why do you ask?" Juliet asked. "Just I been thinking about it and James is giving signs that he's ready, but I'm just scared that it would be awkward afterwards." I confessed. "It's not gonna be awkward, your love is gonna be stronger afterwards." Taylor said and I nodded. "I think you should do it tonight." Jane said smirking, my jaw dropped. "Yeah, parents are gone and James is all alone home and it's weekend." Juliet said and nudged me. "I don't know..." I started. "Come on, Phoebe! Do it!" Korra said. "Wait! Did you also did it with Jack or Ben?" I asked Korra and Juliet, Juliet nodded and Korra blushed. "Now it's your turn!" Taylor said. "Let's look for the perfect outfit!" Charlotte said and pulled me to my room. They all started to look through my closet and after an hour they found the perfect outfit.

 They all started to look through my closet and after an hour they found the perfect outfit

They texted James in my name if I could come over and he said yes. They all told me not to be scared and enjoy it. And I had to seduce him, I don't even know how. I found myself pressing the bell, he opened the door with a smile. He was wearing this

Probably watching tv or something, he kissed me and led me inside

Probably watching tv or something, he kissed me and led me inside. "Why are you nervous?" He asked me. I took my jacket off and laid it down, I smiled at him flirty. He raised his eyebrows and this wasn't working. I winked and gave him a sexy look. He began to laugh his head off, I groaned in frustration and fell on the cough. "What we you trying to reach?" He asked me and laid me on his lap. "I'm ready." I told him and he looked at me. "Sure?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm the only virgin of my friends, it's just embarrassing." I said and he laughed. "Come on, let's go change that!" He said and dragged me to his room. "Where is Lily?" I asked. "Sleep over." He said and I nodded. I walked into his room and I went immediately to the bed, he has a big one and I love to jump on it. He chuckled and followed me. My eyes fell on a picture of us and I smiled

 My eyes fell on a picture of us and I smiled

Dorky as always, I smiled at the picture. James came and cupped my face. We started to kiss and I laid my hands around his neck, he his hands on my hips. He moved his hands up and down, he pulled me closer and laid his hand on my leg. Slowly he moved it higher and higher. As he came to the spot he grabbed it and gave it a squeeze. I moaned in his mouth, he did it again and I opened my legs for him. I pulled his shirt off and saw his perfect chest and his 6-pack, my hands glade over it. He pulled my top of and I blushed. His eyes stood hungry Adam he gave my chest little kisses. He laid me down on the bed and pulled my jeans down. He pulled his short off and laid down on me. We kissed and his hands moved over my body, I got goosebumps by his touch. "You're getting goosebumps, darling." He whispered in my ear. "That happens when you touch me." I whispered back and I could see the proud smile on his face. His hand went to my underpart, I moaned and he pulled my panty down. As Juliet told me what would happen did, he start to lick it. It felt really good and moans escaped my lips. I wanted to move my legs, but he held them tight. After a while he came back to me and he looked at my bra. He pulled me up and unclasped it, he pushed me back and I covered my breasts. He chuckled and made eye contact, he laid his hands on mine and slowly pushed them away. It took him five whole seconds to react. His eyes had a dark gaze and he squeezed them and licked them, I moaned and played with his silky soft hair. He stopped and looked at me, he pulled his boxer down and I saw it. It was normal, not to big or to little. It was perfect... Before he could do something his phone went off, he licked it up. "Hey, Madison." He said. "Um, tomorrow okay?" He said after a while. "Tomorrow I'm all yours. Okay, I have to go now." He said and laid his phone away, I felt my heart break. I need to get out of here. He moved and I stopped him. "I'm not ready jet." I said quick and he frowned. "Two seconds ago..." I cut him off. "I know what I said and wanted, but no I don't want to anymore." I whispered and took my clothes, I quickly pulled them on. "Phoebe..." James breathed. "I'm sorry, but not now, another time." I said and walked downstairs, tears were coming and I had to fight then back. I could hear James following me, he stopped me. "Were you uncomfortable?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, I just don't want to do it, I thought I was ready but I ain't." I said with a small voice. He leaned over to kiss me, but I kissed him on the cheek. He frowned and I walked away. He stopped me and tried to kiss me again bit I stopped him and run outside. I quickly made a portal and went home. The girls were all surprised to see me. I went to the fridge and took ice cream. "What did he do?" Juliet asked. "We were on the edge of you know doing it when Madison called, I didn't hear it all but he said that tomorrow she was all his." I said and tears escaped my eyes. "Did you did it then?" Jan asked me, I shook my head. "I run away." I said and Taylor hugged me and the rest followed her. "History is gonna repeat and I'm gonna lose him." I said depressed. "No, sweetie, you two love each other." Korra said. "But what if he loves Madison too?" I asked and they were silent. "Maybe you should tell him how you feel." Charlotte suggested. "I already did that and he was good for three months, but it starts again." I said sad. "You know what tonight you forget about pretty boy, we are gonna have a girls night!" Taylor said. "You do that, I'm going to bed. I'm tired of fighting and I'm not doing it anymore." I said, they protested but I didn't listen...