Chapter 10: I swear what i do for my 'friends'...

A/N: Sorry I didn't update sooner! I've been really busy! But the outfits above are the outfits she bought at the mall and ignore the hair and yes, I created the outfits above on Polyvore. (NOT AN ADD)!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kiko's POV:

"IM HIS WHAT?!?!?" I screeched at the old woman aka Tamaki's mutt of a lazy hunchback of Notre Dame Grandmother. Tamaki just stood there looking scared. I gave him the most scariest glare I could muster up. I swear if looks could kill Tamaki would be 6 feet under singing to Celine Dion right about now like "And I will always love you..." oops wait wrong one.. heh... Anyways I was about to tackle him when my son of a fluffernutter brother saved Tamaki's soon to be deflated butt! Oh wait it already is hehheheheh!
••••••••••
I calmed down finally and Tamaki asked if he could talk to me... I swear if that son of a butternut squash tries anything he will be flying like a creepy pigeon off of that balcony! Anyways we stepped out and he said ," Okay so I know what you are thinking right now buttttttt my grandmother said that if I didn't find an eligible girlfriend she would stomp on my face until I'm 12 feet under! I mean 12 feet! At least make it 6!" I could not believe what he just said he is such a stupid spoiled brat! Does he not understand what 6 feet under means! Ughhh this is going to be a long night. And if you read that sentence wrong let me just say YO NASTYYY!!! Ehemm back to the real world or so I think..... We went back inside and I had to act like a perky princess while Hikaru was just about to go off his rockers in 3...2..1 "TAMAKI!!! YOUR DEAD!" Well that sounds awfully familiar.....

Hikaru's POV: (Em: "Hey mom I switched up the POV's in my book are you proud?" Mom: "No." well then...)

I can not believe boss! He's going after my girl! Wait did I just say in my head my girl?!?!? Hold up do I like Kiko?! No, no, no I must be scrambling over my words 'No you are not stupid! You aren't even talking out loud BAKA!' I responded, "WAIT WHO IN THE NAME OF CHEVRON IS THIS?!?!" The strange person or thing responded, 'Its your brain now someone is trying to get your attention sooo bye bye idiot!" Before I could respond some beautiful girl was waving her hand in front of my face... oh wait that's Kiko! "Yo Hika you there?!" I nodded my head rapidly. "Well can you go grab my spare bag in the car? Oh and please do not look around pleaseee?" I wonder why she doesn't want me looking around. "Ok no problem Kiko!" I sped out of the door. Boyyyy am I whipped!
I just realized I kinda like Kiko!

Anyways......

I was looking around for the spare bag when I hit a button I didn't even notice before and the back seats got shoved to the back in the trunk and then something
rose up and I saw it open up and there were......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hola my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this short but pretty good chapter and I will update soon!
¡Te juro por mi cupcake y mi sidra de manzana! (It's Spanish and it says 'I swear on my Cupcake and apple cider!) lol! Well have a spectacular day and ¡Adios!

-Emily M.

(Yes that is my real first name and the initial of my last name! BYEEEE!!!)