Chapter 4:

A/N: WOW!!! Guys thank you so much! I am excited and surprised I have over 50 views on this book! I may be over reacting, but I was never expecting more than 10 people to see and or read my book, thank you guys so much!
(Above is the outfit that Kiko is wearing and the song to the right of it is a cover of Close (song originally by Nick Jonas) hit play when you see the Lyrics start)! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Kiko's POV:

It has been 6 days since I joined the Host Club. And I am really enjoying myself! It is now Sunday and the Host Club and I are going out to this new place that Haruhi recommended! And it turns out you are allowed (if you are a well known singer) to perform! And I am Sakura , so I can perform luckily! I was in my black, and purple room with my white desk and white bookshelf, and my purple skull shaped King bed. I was sitting in the giant window seat listening to music as I was looking over a song that has caught my attention, an American song that sounded amazing to perform tonight! But I needed a partner to sing it with...... I heard Hikaru was a great singer! I can perform with him! I just finished translating the song when suddenly someone put cloth bag over my head and dragged me out if my room and into a..... Limo?! They untied my wrists and took off the bag and to my expectation it was in fact Hikaru and Kaoru.....I....am....going ....to.... KILL...THEM!!! I started to kick them and yell at them as they kept saying, "ABORT, ABORT CAPTURE IS BEING HOSTILE REPEAT, CAPTURE IS BEING HOSTILE, HELP US!!!!" I was pulled back by a tall figure that had to be the silent giant Mori-senpai. "LET ME AT 'EM!" I yelled in a rather icy tone. "Calm down." Said Mori-senpai. Wow! That's the most I've ever heard him talk since I got to Japan! I calmed down finally and went back to my translation of the song. Hikaru and Kaoru looked over my shoulder and stared at me and asked, " What are you doing?"
I replied, " Translating a song for tonight."
"But there is a guy part and a girl part, who is going to be the guy singing with you?" Hikaru asked.
"Actually I was going to ask you about that, I was wondering if you could sing with me Hikaru?" I asked him with a sweet closed eye smile. Hikaru blushed furiously and replied with a nod of his head.

Hikaru's POV:
Why did she ask me to sing with her?! It's not like I am that good of a singer or anything! And I can't believe I agreed to it!
---------------TIME SKIP
(Still Hikaru's POV)
We arrived where the rest of the Host Club was waiting for us. I was nervous yet excited to perform with Kiko.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Kiko's POV:
I explained to the others what me and Hikaru were going to do and Tamaki freaked out! He started to yell, " WHY DONT YOU SING WITH DADDY?! DADDY'S A GREAT SINGER! RIGHT HARUHI?!" And Haruhi responded,"Actually Senpai, sorry to burst your bubble but you are a terrible singer, no offense?" She sweat dropped. Tamaki went off to a corner now dubbed his Emo corner number 3,506. A waitress came up to us and asked us what we wanted to order and her face got an excited yet worried expression on her face once she looked at me, " OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU SAKURA THE FAMOUS SINGER?!?!? CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?! AND ARE YOU PERFORMING TONIGHT?!" She ranted. I responded, " Yes I am, and of course!, and yes indeed I am!" She fainted and I asked Hikaru, " Ready?" He nodded and smirked. We went up on stage and everybody started to scream my name and some even fainted! I said in the microphone,"Welcome everybody! My name is Sakura and his name (I grabbed Hikaru and wrapped my arm around his neck) is Hikaru!" Hikaru blushed and waved and some girls screamed, " SOOO KAWAII!!!!" And after that I finished my speech, "Today we are singing an American song that I translated into Japanese, it is called Close by Nick Jonas, so we hope you guys enjoy!" We started to play ( PLAY MUSIC NOW)
[Hikaru:] Oh dang, oh dang, oh dang
I'm so perplexed
With just one breath, I'm locked in
Oh dang, oh dang, oh dang
I'm so perplexed
On that, it's almost shocking
I know, I know you know you're scared
Your heart, your mind, your soul, your body
They won't, they won't, they won't be careful
But I guess that you don't know me

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too...
[Both:]
Close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

[Kiko:] Oh man, oh man
I am not really known for ever being speechless
But now, but now somehow
My words roll off my tongue right onto your lips, oh
I'm keeping cool while you keep smiling
Saying all the things I'm thinking
Oh man, oh man
I am like you so I want proof I'm what you're feeling

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too...

[Both:]
Close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too... close

Close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ooh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Everyone applauded and we got back to our seats. Everyone at the table was stunned and we just group hugged. As Hikaru was still blushing after the song. The twins and I went back to my house because the rest of the club was already there and when we walked in the house, we saw something horrifying........
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
A/N:
Well then sorry about not updating yesterday you guys! I was babysitting! I hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter! It was quite a long one! I am going to get back to the normal schedule that means I will update tomorrow because tomorrow would be the day I would usually update and after tomorrow we will be back on the reg. schedule! Have a wonderful day my unicorn army <3 !
From,
Author-chan
(WOW 1250 words!)